The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Curious how Mad John puts AmbJohnBolton on his twitter handle, remembering his year and a bit stint as UN Ambassador in 2005/6. Makes you think of mad letter writers to the Times who sign off as Col (retd) because they were in the territorials for a bit.

Edited by welshbairn

Just listened to his speech to remember the 9/11 dead.  He spoke about the "terrorists" on that day, but, unless i missed it, he failed to name Bush, Rumsfeld, Silverstein and Cheney by name.

These bassas unveiled the biggest "false flag" in recent history and led their wee puppy Blair into the consequences by destroying Iraq and Afganistan in subsequent years.

When will these guilty people be held to account ??   

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

It was almost certainly heading for the Capitol, rather than the White House.

The information from the waterboarders seems mixed on that. If I was planning it for maximum impact I'd have gone for the White House, more iconic, I don't even know what the Capitol looks like. Although the Capitol is probably bigger and an easier target.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The information from the waterboarders seems mixed on that. If I was planning it for maximum impact I'd have gone for the White House, more iconic, I don't even know what the Capitol looks like. Although the Capitol is probably bigger and an easier target.

You don’t know what the US Capitol building looks like?

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No. I imagine it's big with lots of Greek pillars, like most official buildings in Washington. Maybe a dome to aim for.

It’s absolutely iconic. Like if you have ever watched the news or any American film or TV programme where politics is vaguely involved you’d be aware of it from establishing shots and outside reporting.

This is as amazing as the law student we had in work over the summer who didn’t know who Tommy Robinson is.

But yeah, it’s also an easier target than the White House and most of the confessions say the Capitol was favoured for that reason.