New SPFL rules for all ticket matches.

Acht well, dems the rules I guess. As a season ticket holder it doesn't effect me for home games as they have my details already. I'd be very surprised if clubs wanting names and addresses for people don't also want to see some form of ID as proof otherwise there's nowt to stop people giving out false information. Also I'm assuming it'll be mandatory allocated seating if they're doing this to try and catch any naughty people at the game. If so good luck, if I'm heading to somewhere like EEP where there will be hundreds of empty seats the chances of me sitting in the allocated seat on my ticket is slim. I'm a very bad man.

19 hours ago, Raithie said:

Acht well, dems the rules I guess. As a season ticket holder it doesn't effect me for home games as they have my details already. I'd be very surprised if clubs wanting names and addresses for people don't also want to see some form of ID as proof otherwise there's nowt to stop people giving out false information. Also I'm assuming it'll be mandatory allocated seating if they're doing this to try and catch any naughty people at the game. If so good luck, if I'm heading to somewhere like EEP where there will be hundreds of empty seats the chances of me sitting in the allocated seat on my ticket is slim. I'm a very bad man.

It will be allocated seating, you'd be pretty pissed of if someone sat in your seat.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It will be allocated seating, you'd be pretty pissed of if someone sat in your seat.

In a 3000+ stand with more than enough seats for everyone, I wouldn't be to bothered actually. Don't get me wrong I'd shift for someone if I was in their allocated seat however I very rarely sit in my season ticket seat. I've got mates who are dotted around the stand and depending who is going I'll sometimes go off and sit with them. My season ticket seat is near the bottom of the stand with my auld man to save him having to go up so many stairs but he's not been to games for months now.

Remember the good old days when games were only made all ticket because they were expected to sell out?

It's ridiculous putting further barriers in the way for a club that struggles to muster 1600 fans each home game.

Giving your details before purchasing a ticket?! f**k me! 

23 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Why does proof of ID/address neccesitate allocated seating?

If someone misbehaves in the ground the police will identify them when lifting.

The Police won't lift them at the match, silly boy. That would run the risk of someone saying a bad word at them and lead to months of counselling and PTSD claims.

They'll sit in a warm control room watching CCTV and identify anyone standing up when they should be sitting from the tv pictures then a few days later send a van-load of cops round to some 14 year old's house to lift him.

Archived