Why doesn't Strachan pick them?

Rednyella

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

Scottish Premiship: Graeme Shinnie , Andrew Considine, Mark Reynold, Ash Taylor (Eligible), Kenny McLean, Ryan Jack (all Aberdeen player), Danny Swanson, Steven Anderson, Murray Davidson, Brian Easton, Richard Foster, David Worthspoon (All St Johnston players) Paul McGowan, Mark O'Hara, Nick Ross, Cammy Kerr (All Dundee players) Andy Haillday, Jason Holt, Michael O'Halloran (trio Ranger players), John Souttar, Jamie Walker, Sam Nicholson.

Scottish Championship: Cameron Bell, Blair Spittal, Simon Murray, Scott Fraser (Dundee Utd) David Gray, Fraser Fyvie, Paul Hanlon, Dylan McGeouch, Lewis Stevenston Jason Cummings, Darren McGregor (all Hibs players)

48 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Why not cap everybody? Why not cap me?

This.  If we're going down this road, why aren't any Thistle players included?  Put Lindsay, Erskine and Doolan in and we'll absolutely get to the World Cup.  Guaranteed.  

Thought young Adam Frizzell showed up very well last night for Killie, he's 18 and the time is right for him to move up to the Under 21s I would have thought. Was very impressed with him last season when he played against Accies. I was on the Sheffield United forum there and they are raving about John Fleck. He's 25 now but if we were in the habit of playing friendlies he might have been worth a try. Incidentally they were very complimentary about two other players, Scougall and Coutts, also Scots. Probably too late for Coutts while Scougall is a wee skelf. From what I see of Fulham, admittedly not much, Cairney seems to be doing better than Kevin McDonald. Danny Swanson, despite his age, would be involved in other countries set up, but I doubt Strachan knows he exists. Does he ever lower himself to watch St Johnstone and the likes in their run of the mill games?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

We should just replace the national team with St. Johnstone, that would do it.

Too right. If there's one thing we don't do it's lose goals from headers...

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

We should just replace the national team with St. Johnstone, that would do it.

Have you seen us this season? Fight like f**k to draws against the big sides before meekly getting pumped by the diddies. We're virtually Scotland in club form.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have you seen us this season? Fight like f**k to draws against the big sides before meekly getting pumped by the diddies. We're virtually Scotland in club form.

Ross County: the Slovakia of the North.

I know but Scotland try like North Ireland player from different club at Premiership or Championship or League One (English)

Yeah but Iavcovitti is not getting a regular game in the old 4th Division so I'd say he's not good enough yet.

Archived