Patrick Thistle vs Rangers, 26th November

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

What's biggotted about celebrating the Demise of a dead terrorist ? Sure you could ask why it belongs at a football ground and debate from there but I doubt you are actually personally offended by the lyrics 

This idea that unless someone is genuinely offended ie. suffers direct personal hurt, then they have no right to object is so juvenile, so bloody thick, that it's actually no surprise to see it trotted out by a certain breed of Rangers fan.

You do not need to suffer pain to recognise that some things are absolutely unacceptable in a public context.  Openly expressing hatred towards a religious group falls firmly into this category.

The term "******", as used in this context is designed to do just that, which is why it's utterly wrong and indefensible.  Please don't treat me to a lesson on the meaning of the word.  I'm familiar with it, but also know exactly how it is getting used at football matches.

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This idea that unless someone is genuinely offended ie. suffers direct personal hurt, then they have no right to object is so juvenile, so bloody thick, that it's actually no surprise to see it trotted out by a certain breed of Rangers fan.

You do not need to suffer pain to recognise that some things are absolutely unacceptable in a public context.  Openly expressing hatred towards a religious group falls firmly into this category.

The term "******", as used in this context is designed to do just that, which is why it's utterly wrong and indefensible.  Please don't treat me to a lesson on the meaning of the word.  I'm familiar with it, but also know exactly how it is getting used at football matches.

Lies. I know exactly what is meant by the term ****** given I lived throughout their murderous ethnic cleansing campaign. As my partner is RC I have no reason to sing about Religion. 

Do you use the term ***?

30 minutes ago, NornBriton said:

Lies. I know exactly what is meant by the term ****** given I lived throughout their murderous ethnic cleansing campaign. As my partner is RC I have no reason to sing about Religion. 

Do you use the term ***?

Nope.

It's deemed offensive, so I avoid it.  Not difficult.

Would you f*ck, you were wanking yourselves into a frenzy when Doolan scored, if only eh?

Dools is a bit of a dreamboat, so that happens quite a bit.

27 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

We might be shite too at the moment, but your league position suggests otherwise.

Check the statistics Dools has scored 10 or more goals consistently since our promotion. 14- last term, 10- 2 seasons back and 12- 3 seasons ago.

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Yet Thistle are still bottom of the pile, where do we sign?

Thistle being bottom has nothing to do with what I had said before. Kris doolan is a prolific goal scorer. Not a single one of the 40 goals from this season, or the 3 before that doolan has scored has come from a penalty, a real quality striker that scores the goals he has too and occasionally scores a fantastic one too. Quality player that I'm pretty sure a lot of teams would be happy to have in their side.

7 minutes ago, Walter said:

I saw a Rangers fan on the walk back to the motor with the motto "never forget, never forgive" emblazoned on the back of his fitba top. Rangers fan are really silly. emoji1.png

I posted about him a page or two, grown man as well.

Archived