Dundee Utd vs Hibernian - Friday night football

Didn't realise it was company policy to go to works Xmas nights out?

Are you 1 of those saddo gits that live for yer work and believe the company would shut if you take a day off?

Get to the fitba petal

^^^self-employed Santa Stripper type post

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Didn't realise it was company policy to go to works Xmas nights out?

Are you 1 of those saddo gits that live for yer work and believe the company would shut if you take a day off?

Get to the fitba petal

Free bar, dude

2 hours ago, Hibernia said:

Should be a great trip, already a huge number of tickets sold in the away end, Shed opened up etc. No surprise really, we are a massive club

You do realise we give every team (except Dumbarton and Peterhead) the Shed

1 hour ago, madhibby said:

I thought for the other teams in the Championship you have not bothered to open the Fair Play stand?

I reckon Hibs will bring the biggest away support this season, despite the game being on TV.  You are the Championship's big team.

Happy now?

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I reckon Hibs will bring the biggest away support this season, despite the game being on TV.  You are the Championship's big team.

Happy now?

Ecstatic to be told what I already know. Just some Arabs seem to be in denial over this. Of course doesn't mean we will win the football match although I am pretty confident we will. 

Got to be confident I suppose after the Queens result and performance. I thought United were one of the poorest teams I'd seen this season at ER but looks like they've improved a bit since then. Should be a good game, plenty goals. I'll go 3-2 Hibs, great scoreline.

Archived