Dundee Utd vs Hibernian - Friday night football

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There's a PATG option at the home end.  You and your Dee pals would be welcomed with open arms.

Can you get a student concession in the ET lower? I remember a couple of years ago they were only available in the GF so had to go for the standard concession...not sure that would be believable now. 

50 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

No that's getting pumped 4-0 from a horrendous Killie side in the play offs, m8.

That's what made the playoff result more annoying, fair play to falkirk if they went on to beat killie or narrowly got beat, but to get humped was an awful result - hey ho!

That semi final was a sare yin but I wouldn't change it in retrospect. Given how badly some of the legs were going in the playoffs, I'm absolutely certain that if we'd got past Falkirk and had another two games to play, we would have lost both the cup and playoff final. Which even thinking about is painful, never mind living it.

Our one week gap to Rangers' three was perfect for us. Given how pretty much every Hibs player voluntarily brought it up at the first opportunity, I would say the "Hibsing" chat reaching it's peek provided a vital extra few percent as well.

I'd have thought Falkirk getting the lap of honour in at Westfield, only for their humiliation against Kilmarnock to coincide with Alan Stubbs waving a trophy off the side of a bus would make them want to keep their heads down about playoffs. Be thankful for smell blessings and all that I suppose.

Just now, Kool Keith said:

From the last I heard Fyvie will be fine for this game. 

Aye? He apparently told a couple of folk at  a Scottish cup tour event he'd be out for several weeks. Would be ideal if he was available. 

Sounds like it's going to be a cracking attendance, I hope the calibre of the game reflects this.

I hope we win the coin toss and are playing up the hill in the first half, if we don't I predict that we will lose the game.

I'm going

Bell

Robson, the Edge, Durnan, VdS

Gollum, Telfer (he scored number six)

Hairband, Andreu, Smith

Murray

Note to McKinnon:  If we are a goal ahead with 10 minutes to go please don't bring on Donaldson; I'm not sure my heart can take the pressure.

Archived