Dundee Utd vs Hibernian - Friday night football

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Website saying less than 300 tickets left for Eddie Thompson and 1300 for the George Fox stands

Still not got my ticket was gonna just buy it there...but might have to get it before then now

What kind of home support do you think that suggests?

Thinking about taking this one in with a couple of Dundee fans

Apologies if it's been asked/confirmed already but is there a PATG option for the away end? 

I don't think so, but my tickets came from Hibs the next day so you'd definitely get them in time. Also, I ordered 2 u-18 tickets for me and my pal and got adult tickets delivered, so you could probably get away with paying a tenner + £1 delivery.

I don't think so, but my tickets came from Hibs the next day so you'd definitely get them in time. Also, I ordered 2 u-18 tickets for me and my pal and got adult tickets delivered, so you could probably get away with paying a tenner + £1 delivery.

Under 18 ones will just have 1 stub and adult ones will have 2 I think

Yours will say adult but they'll still be for an under 18

Fair enough, only glanced at my tickets when they came and just saw the adult bit.

Need to make sure you've got the right one on you. Done a few office ticket runs for the derbies and when getting away tickets from the Dundee shop the guy in my works kids tickets always used to say adult on them too. [emoji1360]

49 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

We're all students. Cheers for that anyway though 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Thinking about taking this one in with a couple of Dundee fans

Apologies if it's been asked/confirmed already but is there a PATG option for the away end? 

There's a PATG option at the home end.  You and your Dee pals would be welcomed with open arms.

19 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Sounds like there is going to be some sort of reconciliation of the tragic 'HiDees' cult. Hopefully there are no Palace fans coming up as well.

An extended period in the lower league and not winning the Scottish Cup created an affinity.  I would have thought Hibs' Cup success would have caused a rethink.

16 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

I think it's only because there's going to be a lot of free spaces in your end and some Dundee boys fancy a laugh after a few pints on a Friday night.

I see what you did there.

Archived