Peterhead vs Alloa

Wasps1

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I hope it's off purely for selfish reasons as I'm working all day tomorrow.

How has the weather been in Peterheid today? Good bit milder in my part of the north today and forecast for tonight isn't bad at all.  

Game started and still no team lines, the way alloa communicate with fans is shocking, why dont we have a twitter that someone from the club could update?

Aye it's a poor show. John Glencross now up & running on Twitter - I've been following it on BBC though.

Jamie Longworth is a legend and now that he has moved to a club that might appreciate him he will score a barrow load if given the chance , Stranraer dumping him just shows what we know , all the best of luck Jamie play offs spot much better than a relegation battle 

Jamie Longworth is a legend and now that he has moved to a club that might appreciate him he will score a barrow load if given the chance , Stranraer dumping him just shows what we know , all the best of luck Jamie play offs spot much better than a relegation battle 

Very true, shocked that you got rid of him, didnt have the best of starts..i was one of the very few who kept faith in jamie.

Hard fought tie in testing conditions and could have gone either way. Peterheid had a couple of close things but I felt we were a bit more creative and probably just about deserved it. Excellent hit by Jamma to win it after some great closing down by Spence. I thought Hoggan did extremely well too on what I think was his first senior start? Strolled through it. Special mention also to Neil Parry for knocking out a seagull. 

Tough few weeks for the Wasps, hopefully a fighting win like this provides a wee platform for us to get going again. 

Archived