Celtic January exit thread

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Yeah they actually mentioned the centre half part when they announced the deal which made me think the same. A great pro regardless, if he does move to centre half Ive yet to be convinced about Gamboa, would have taken a punt on Paterson before he injured himself. 

Did they?  I never actually read the story, it was just the headline that flashed up on my Facebook page.  Agreed, he's a great pro and when Toure leaves I think Lustig will be a the player to have around for experience for the younger players coming through.  Aye, Gamboa still has a lot to do in order for me to be impressed and whilst it's early days I can't see him being anything more than a squad player.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christie to Aberdeen to help with second place and Ajer to killie to help with relegation woes, Lindsey and nesbitt to help Morton with their play-off spot is there any more Celtic can do to help the Scots game? 

Die like the ****.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Allan was playing for Rotherham again at the w/e? Papers said we had him punted back I thought. Good news regardless as he is never going to make it here.

Was his first outing in about three months.  Would be a reasonable enough signing for a lesser side like Rotherham or the rangers but is never going to be a first team player at Celtic.  He was a pretty pointless signing in the grand scheme of things.

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

Ah, I've never really thought of him being particularly lesbianey. Suppose this is a discussion for another thread though :lol:

:lol: He was called a plooky lesbian when he came through at hearts must have been McGeady too.  Great keeper mind, was even better for hearts. 

Then they run the risk of having daft Dorus in goal as their main keeper for the rest of the season. Regardless I don't think Gordon would go. Surely he will appreciate playing more than ever these days. Unless of course he genuinely believes he can stake a claim at Chelsea. If he thinks that way then good on him. Always liked him. 

Ajer has gone on loan to Kilmarnock till the end of the season, a good move for all I would say.

The lad Ajer is a class act, last week, against Accies, he was head n shoulders above anyone else on the park... This week, against County, he absolutely strolled and bossed the game with passion and composure... especially once Dicker moved beside him.

If Van Djik was worth millions, this 18yr old boy will be the next multi million pound player on your hands.

Thanks Celtic... even though he's only ours till May [emoji3].

SSN reporting Chelsea looking at Moussa Dembele and want him before this window is out, £40million is the figure they are quoting and, were that accurate I think we may find it very difficult to turn down given the league is all but wrapped up.

Archived