Motherwell v Celtic

Aye you're spot on. Obviously there are poor games but overall they are very enjoyable. Occasionally you get crackers like today, the Scottish Cup final last season and when you lads beat Celtic in the semi just three recent examples. I'd much rather watch a Scottish game than an EPL game as they bore you to tears eight times out of ten.

I've managed a whopping 39 minutes of the EPL this season, give me Scottish football every day of the week.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

On the plus side, I found out that a random Celtic player shares his birthday with Ronaldo and Neymar.

Image result for what a time to be alive

Worst fact ever. WTF was that about popping up on the screen?

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I think the last game I watched was either Liverpool v Utd or Utd v City in the cup. You do get some cracking games but I just can't be arsed with it.

Me neither.

The Bundesliga on the other hand...

I think there's an element of sitting back in the second half, which we did, but also a large element of not being able to do anything but sit back, considering how much Celtic stepped it up in the early part of the half.

McGregor's goal was a massive changing point (tbf, he made a big difference to Celtic when came on). We really wanted to be keeping it right for the first 10-15 minutes. Again, when 3-2 up we need to keep it tight.

Anyway, it's a sore one to take. Celtic are the Champions and the best team in the League for a reason.

Despite MJC's usual negative attitude, I believe there are positives to take, and we can push on from this.

Play anywhere near like that next week and we'll beat Killie comfortably.

It doesn't matter who the opposition are, or how good or potentially good they are. That Celtic side was there for the taking today and their defence was at sixes and sevens, yet we did our usual second half no show act that we've done all season long and inevitably, against a side with Celtic's attacking quality we surrender a 2-0 lead. Then as if that wasn't bad enough we're gifted a third goal only to switch off straight away and concede and after that we were finished and it was only a matter of time before Celtic win it and they did.

We got exactly what we deserved today = nothing.

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I share a birthday with Little Richard (or should that be Wee Dick?).

Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it, Patrick Roberts.

Arsene Wenger, Shaggy and Plan B.

Fucking beat that.

:lol:

f**k me, what a game.

Disappointed to lose obviously but as soon as we lost the third straight after taking the lead again defeat seemed inevitable.

Think with their ball retention and movement we just ran out of steam in the 2nd half and you could see the gaps beginning to open that weren't there in the 1st half. Cracking strike by Rogic for the winner as well to be fair.

Fair enjoyed the game though and was pleased with the performance for the most part. Moult was outstanding and the two young lads Cadden and Maclean out wide were superb as well. 

Easy to put that sort of effort and performance in against Celtic live on the tele though,  let's see if they can replicate it against Killie next week.

I deserve a start for Motherwell, to be honest. Hopefully it's a live match with Crocker on the commentary.

'Disgusting elbow from Shabadoo there, not helped by his cock and balls being on show. Unbelievably Joey shares a birthday with Anthony Martial, Ross Barkley, Wee Dick, and Walt Disney, the daft racist.'

26 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

f**k off McGhee.

Imagine being chipper after that.

He seems to have had another heads gone post-match performance and is continuing to fume about our assistant manager. Maybe chipper by your standards :lol:

Archived