Kilmarnock...aside from the bigot brothers, the SPL's most hated team?

So given how this thread started is it now time for one of us Killie Supporters to start a thread about Aberdeen are he most hated club outside the OF? Or do we just leave at saying we were outplayed by the better team and leave with a little bit of dignity intact unlike our admirer from Dundee?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you decide you "hate" a football team based on a decision their chairman made, against the will of the fans, then I feel sorry for you. Obviously I can't prove this, but the general feeling around at the time was that Michael Johnston had his hand pushed in a certain direction by the bank, whom we owed a lot of money too at the time. i.e. - you owe us £x you can't be seen to actively turn away £x p/y extra.

As for the other times we "pander", I assume you mean by allowing Celtic fans three stands for their title winning match? If you'd been in the home ends at Rugby Park when Rangers won their title and experienced what we did, then just giving the stand away when the game was meaningless for us made total sense. Also, we'd just beaten Celtic at Hampden in the game that meant more to both teams so it really wasn't an issue.

I doth you protest too much [emoji23]

So given how this thread started is it now time for one of us Killie Supporters to start a thread about Aberdeen are he most hated club outside the OF? Or do we just leave at saying we were outplayed by the better team and leave with a little bit of dignity intact unlike our admirer from Dundee?

What's your first language?

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

I have my very own STALKER... PLEASE PLEASE leave me alone !

I'm really not a stalker, I'm just browsing through threads and continually reading your error strewn attempts at pointing out mistakes in other posters style of writing.

You would have passed me by like a silent fart had you not raised such a stink about it.

I'm really not a stalker, I'm just browsing through threads and continually reading your error strewn attempts at pointing out mistakes in other posters style of writing.

You would have passed me by like a silent fart had you not raised such a stink about it.

Back again I see .

On 03/12/2016 at 19:33, Girth said:

Well, am I right or very right? Discuss.

No you're not. One man spoiled that club's reputation, not the fault of the supporters or the other club members.

In any case the club did have the very excellent Killie pie and some other nice pastries, what's to dislike about that?

I used to hate Hearts (club, team and fans) but that all changed with how they came back from administration.

What's the pie situation at Kilmarnock now, not been in a couple of years?

I used to hate Hearts (club, team and fans) but that all changed with how they came back from administration.

Still decent, enjoyed mines a few weeks back.

Pies are still rotten

Archived