Kilmarnock...aside from the bigot brothers, the SPL's most hated team?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

What happened, did someone shite in your pie yesterday?

A lot of sand in my vagina this weekend mate. Plus, a large amount of alcohol in my system.

45 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Runaway winners here are St Johnstone.

Only one poster identifies as disliking St Johnstone, in a very humorous post, I might add.

If you are going to post in the Big League forum please be factually correct.

Only one poster identifies as disliking St Johnstone, in a very humorous post, I might add.

If you are going to post in the Big League forum please be factually correct.

A dog has never told you how much he hates cats, but you know just the same - similar is the age old rivalry between Kilmarnock and St J*******e.

I think the Dundee fans dislike us as we've actually won domestic trophies in the last 40 odd years and all they've got to cling onto is a few First Division titles from their yoyo-ing between the divisions, whilst at the same time watching Dundee Utd win several trophies. 

They are the Dundee version of Ayr.

Who said anything about facilities? Turning up for games quarter an hour before kick off, still in the queue when the game kicks off, getting to the gate to be told there's no change left so will have to pay extra, finding out the seats are covered in bird shit, nipping out for a Bovril to warm myself up only to find out there's no hot food or drink left and if I want a Capri Sun and a Twix I'll need to pay a fiver because, you guessed it, there's no change left...

Then it happening so often ye just start dingying Firhill for away games.

2 hours ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

You get in to see the game on time, which tends to be the point of attending the football.

Are you ever going to get over the one time the game was delayed. It was delayed so that people didn't miss anything. No one was expecting that big an attendance. 

'Hated' team? Wouldn't have thought so,mild dislike from some perhaps based on the fact that we can't seem to be relegated,and have been in the top League since 1993.Obviously our beloved chairman is another matter.

Outside the two sisters,dont much care for Hearts historically as we had promotion battles in the 80s (when there was always a fair bit of trouble off the pitch),and a Euro place shoot out in 2001(when Levein lost the plot), albeit we came out on top in both.

Other than that Hamilton for their style of play...rest are meh.

Cant understand why anyone would hate us, Falkirk aside. 

I once saw us described on here as a "shite that won't flush." I'd say that's pretty accurate over the last 5 years or so.

I don't hate a shite that won't flush. It amuses me and then I begin to admire it's temerity until the point where I'm actively supporting it. 

So, don't hate us, admire us... like a shite.

Archived