Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kris is only doing what any player in Scotland would do that's coming to the end of his career . Touting himself around .

Hes got his wee badge from Largs ..tick 

Has done a wee bit of punditry ..tick 

Has read Sir Alex's autobiography..tick 

Has a column or access to media pals ..tick 

Watch out Ian 

ps congratulation Hearts on an out of the box appointment ,hope it goes well .

7 hours ago, LinkinFighter said:

Boyd getting involved in punditry and journalism has been brutal. The man is severely lacking in many areas.

I'm almost embarrassed for him they're that bad. His last one about the Scotland team suffering as a result of Rangers going down to the 3rd division in 2012 was a particular highlight.

I can imagine Boyd when they were on the course,  sitting in front of his pie, chips and beans holding court about his time at Rangers with wee Fergie and Shagger.  Pointing at folk taking notes on their computers and going 'haw,  look at this fucking nerd boys.  You ever played at Ibrox pal?'

Wonder why Cathro was quiet

Since seeing him do a few media stints Kris Boyd firmly falls in to the mouth breathing *** category.
You can see him genuinely struggling to gather any thoughts when asked the simplest of questions. God knows why anyone would give him a media job let alone a management position.

I heard that interview with Fullarton. Actually, it was a lot more about him than it was about Cathro.

Most of his objections to Cathro getting the Hearts job were along the lines of "too young, no charisma, can't stamp his authority on the experienced players, never played at the top level".

This of course was exactly what happened to Fullarton during a brief and utterly disastrous period as manager of Notts County last season. I think he's still recovering. He won't get another job in his own right as he made a horrible mess of it down there and by the end was being totally ignored by Notts County's senior players.

It was also needlessly personal- and embarrassing, given that Tom English showed that he was wrong about the precise nature of Cathro's role at Newcastle.

One of his many mental reasons being he didn't receive notes from his manager while playing the game. What an utter dick Kris Boyd is.

Robbie Neilson's managerial experience prior to Hearts was the Hearts U20's and not forgetting he got manager notes on the pitch while being a player. Cathro ran the Dundee Utd youth system at 22 years old as well as being assistant manager at Valencia and now working under one of the best managers in world football.

Whether you like Hearts or not, you have to admit that over the past 2 years their entire approach is one of the highlights of Scottish football. From Budge to Levein to their young manager(s) to their willingness to give youth a chance in the first team.

I hope they appoint Cathro and I hope he is a massive success that stops other teams from appointing the same old shite in the future.

Archived