Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bob the tank said:

I'm one of the more mature people on here, and have supported independence since I was made to sing the whole of God save the queen at the cubs. My family on my father's side are/were old school church/ queen/masons/britain unionists because even though they suffered terribly during the depression and the war, britain was all in it together, and that was that, the whole country was equal. Looking back over my life that hasn't been the case for at least the last forty years. I would therefore like any of the ukok boys on here to give me some good and sensible reasons why we should remain in the union. Basically, tell me what the UK has done for the good of Scotland since 1960. The floor is yours chaps. A good convincing argument please, no trolling or name calling from the usual suspects

I suppose joining the common market would be one you would agree with. But wait, the snp wanted out of the common market. 

2 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Bang!

What a Superbangeryecoulnaemakitup10minwankertinneckdoggerdaddytrojanfraemotherwell.:lol::lol::lol:baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yet the UK is now "diametrically opposed" to what you want for Scotland and the United Kingdom's place within Europe, and you have no issue going with it anyway.

A bit like life in general, you don't always get what you want (and certainly not demand), but if you play the hand you're dealt with, you've still a better chance than noisily folding and then being punted off the table for being drunk.

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

A bit like life in general, you don't always get what you want (and certainly not demand), but if you play the hand you're dealt with, you've still a better chance than noisily folding and then being punted off the table for being drunk.

Folding is almost always better than playing with a shit hand. Poor analogy IMO.

Archived