Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are incapable of expanding a ridiculous point - not surprising- because there is nowhere to take it. Stick to the remittances issue as that is what I posted about. Otherwise you're just a thick Irish p***k

Oh dear. Why even mention the 'Irish word'. You are a spiteful hateful orange Yoon., who seriously needs help

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Oh dear. Why even mention the 'Irish word'. You are a spiteful hateful orange Yoon., who seriously needs help

Wrong again. You must be getting used to it. I'm a practicing Catholic, who needs all the practice he can get. If I think somebody is stupid, thick etc then I sometimes include their nationality, just to bring It home to them. I'm well balanced and got a chip on both shoulders ya scottish p***k. 

On 12/14/2016 at 21:16, The_Kincardine said:

What is the issue with remittances btw?  I was seeing a girl from The Philippines a few years back.  She was a theatre sister in a London 'teaching hospital' and sent a lot of money each month back to her family in Mindanao to the extent of living in a hovel in Park Royal and eating noodles 3x a day unless she came for a weekend to my bit.

She worked fucking hard, took all the overtime on offer, had her tax paid at source and is now in her 2nd year training to be a doctor in Cebu.  I see this as a win-win.  Plus she was a good ride.

Shameless exploitation 

On 12/15/2016 at 19:01, hehawhehaw said:

Wrong again. You must be getting used to it. I'm a practicing Catholic, who needs all the practice he can get. If I think somebody is stupid, thick etc then I sometimes include their nationality, just to bring It home to them. I'm well balanced and got a chip on both shoulders ya scottish p***k. 

So that makes your "thick Irish p***k" comment ok?

The so-called well educated skilled workers are always wheeled out for this discussion. The number of skilled workers coming to Europe will be massively outweighed by the number of people who are unskilled. It is the unskilled masses that are the ones creating the problems.
Even the hard working, tax paying people are an issue if they send money out of the Country they live in, they are a net drain on their host economy if they send the majority of their money out of the Country rather than it being spent within the economy it was earned.
You don't solve the unemployment and low pay problems within the poorer countries by having their working age people leave for other countries.
Oh and please, don't attempt to paint me in any way racist, my objection is based purely on economics.

Racist.

Archived