Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

Remitances DM Remitances. get with the programme and stop trying to deflect.

What is the issue with remittances btw?  I was seeing a girl from The Philippines a few years back.  She was a theatre sister in a London 'teaching hospital' and sent a lot of money each month back to her family in Mindanao to the extent of living in a hovel in Park Royal and eating noodles 3x a day unless she came for a weekend to my bit.

She worked fucking hard, took all the overtime on offer, had her tax paid at source and is now in her 2nd year training to be a doctor in Cebu.  I see this as a win-win.  Plus she was a good ride.

Just now, NotThePars said:

Enjoying Bishop Briggs' seethe. "Anglophobic hatred and bigotry" lol.

It's Antlion who is seething. Anyone who disagrees with his narrow Euro-nationalism or the SNP's propaganda is labelled a British nationalist. He's not the only offender - just read the hateful nonsense posted by Peppino, Cream Cheese etc. 

Remitances DM Remitances. get with the programme and stop trying to deflect.

You are not capable of comprehending even the simplest of concepts as you have so beautifully illustrated earlier. Why on earth would I engage with you in such a complex subject as international economics where even the true experts are in such disagreement? I'd be wasting my time (and yours). I'll willingly get back to you when you begin to show signs of intelligent reasoning, even if I disagree with you. Maybe cut out the xenophobic shite too , you are only harming your cause.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

WTF are you on about?

Muppet!

Before i reply which persona are you tonight? The professor of Economics?The merchant banker or the Eu trade deal negotiator ??

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

What is the issue with remittances btw?  I was seeing a girl from The Philippines a few years back.  She was a theatre sister in a London 'teaching hospital' and sent a lot of money each month back to her family in Mindanao to the extent of living in a hovel in Park Royal and eating noodles 3x a day unless she came for a weekend to my bit.

She worked fucking hard, took all the overtime on offer, had her tax paid at source and is now in her 2nd year training to be a doctor in Cebu.  I see this as a win-win.  Plus she was a good ride.

The last sentence gives you away. You poor inadequate. you couldn't pull a British burd so you took the only way you could have sexual release. A vulnerable wee lassie. Why don't you give yourself in to the Polis.

7 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

You are not capable of comprehending even the simplest of concepts as you have so beautifully illustrated earlier. Why on earth would I engage with you in such a complex subject as international economics where even the true experts are in such disagreement? I'd be wasting my time (and yours). I'll willingly get back to you when you begin to show signs of intelligent reasoning, even if I disagree with you. Maybe cut out the xenophobic shite too , you are only harming your cause.

Remittances is not a complex subject. Keep digging.

2 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

The last sentence gives you away. You poor inadequate. you couldn't pull a British burd so you took the only way you could have sexual release. A vulnerable wee lassie. Why don't you give yourself in to the Polis.

She was 28, a qualified nurse with a degree in chemical engineering.  

Question to others...is this the sort of dross posters on these threads face regularly?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

She was 28, a qualified nurse with a degree in chemical engineering.  

Question to others...is this the sort of dross posters on these threads face regularly?

She sounds like a vulnerable wee lassie to me, regardless of her age you took advantage of her circumstances. You b*****d.

25 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

It's Antlion who is seething. Anyone who disagrees with his narrow Euro-nationalism or the SNP's propaganda is labelled a British nationalist. He's not the only offender - just read the hateful nonsense posted by Peppino, Cream Cheese etc. 

Not quite anyone - just people whose sole agenda on the forum has been to promote British nationalism and the strengthening of the British Parliament. You do illustrate that a paranoid and obsessive fear (which you to take to levels I've not seen since Kevin McCarthy's ending rant in Invasion of the Body Snatchers) of the EU is a trade specially associated with British nationalism, though.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

This shit again?

I saw you gave up trying to defend or excuse your British nationalism in our last exchange (you know, the one in which I provided proof from your party's website of their demonstrated their commitment to the cause).

Archived