Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was 28, a qualified nurse with a degree in chemical engineering.  
Question to others...is this the sort of dross posters on these threads face regularly?

Yes is the simple answer. 2/3 in particular, I'm sure you can work out who.

( awaits hilariously well constructed riposte from...........)

10 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I saw you gave up trying to defend or excuse your British nationalism in our last exchange

I saw you ignored my well worked thesis that one is not guilty by dint of accusation.  Not that I expect you to grasp this simple point.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I saw you ignored my well worked thesis that one is not guilty by dint of accusation.  Not that I expect you to grasp this simple point.

To which I replied that you were not guilty by accusation but by confession. You proudly volunteered yourself as "a Tory". I pointed out that the Tories are a British nationalist party, whose own website advertises their British nationalist credentials. Naturally your response was to ignore that entirely, as apparently things you don't like just can't be true.

People aren't "ignoring" your posts just because you're too slow to comprehend (or even bother reading) their responses.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

When has 'arrogant b*****d' ever been seen as a bad thing?

You talk down your nose at everybody, but you make no relevant point. There may be enough proof on here to prove you took advantage of a vulnerable wee lassie. That's arrogant. hope the polis look at this evidence. You talk your way out of it.

Just now, Antlion said:

To which I replied that you were not guilty by accusation but by confession. You proudly volunteered yourself as "a Tory". I pointed out that the Tories are a British nationalist party, whose own website advertises their British nationalist credentials. Naturally your response was to ignore that entirely, as apparently things you don't like just can't be true.

Spray 'Brit Nat' around all you like, chap.  Repeating lies don't make them true.  Sake, you're like the brain-dead Sellick fans.....wait.  You are.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Spray 'Brit Nat' around all you like, chap.  Repeating lies don't make them true.  Sake, you're like the brain-dead Sellick fans.....wait.  You are.

My quotations were from your party's own website. If you think your party is lying to the public, take it up with them at the next meeting of the branch office (unless of course you're busy dragging your knuckles around outside your new team's HQ).

1 hour ago, DublinMagyar said:

You are not capable of comprehending even the simplest of concepts as you have so beautifully illustrated earlier. Why on earth would I engage with you in such a complex subject as international economics where even the true experts are in such disagreement? I'd be wasting my time (and yours). I'll willingly get back to you when you begin to show signs of intelligent reasoning, even if I disagree with you. Maybe cut out the xenophobic shite too , you are only harming your cause.

Remittances is not a complex subject. Keep digging.

What is complex about remittances DM?

31 minutes ago, Antlion said:

People aren't "ignoring" your posts just because you're too slow to comprehend (or even bother reading) their responses.

I'm guilty by confession but am open to any viable alternatives.......yet to find one!

You're quite correct, remittances in isolation are a a fairly simple subject it's just that the posts you are referring to discussed the effect they can have on inter-national (not international) economies, a highly complex subject. Your inability to see beyond the simple to the deeper , root cause analysis and understanding of why economies succeed or fail, in no way comes as a shock to me nor, I suspect, to many of the people who follow any of the forums that you regularly stink out with your foreigner hating invective. In short, you keep on demonstrating your inability to grasp simple concepts clearly and...................You know what? It's pointless, you're pointless, we're both wasting our time here.

It's Antlion who is seething. Anyone who disagrees with his narrow Euro-nationalism or the SNP's propaganda is labelled a British nationalist. He's not the only offender - just read the hateful nonsense posted by Peppino, Cream Cheese etc. 

Agreed.I blame these people for goading me in to posting border line troll statements.A lot to answer for these people.

the internet law you referred to ya stupid twatt.

Naw.I meant reproduce in the biblical sense.Literally replicate himself.Actually i suspect Antlion is a cunning Unionist plot to drive people into the NO camp.Making the same old "Britnat" "Britnationalist" posts over and over like Antlion bingo."Britnat !"......"House !!"

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Because they reek of cringe.

Twenty one posts & two hours later & no one has performed the statutory reply?

Very well then:

Glenminter :lol:

Next time do it yourselves you lazy b*****ds... grumble... place going to the dogs ... mutter ... never have had this in Reynard & RRG's days ...

imageproxy.php?img=&key=9e759d80ec736539eb895d95ff48513925e949592016730416d4e3a28fa799a7A wee early present for Loondave, given his "pathetic attention seeker" one must have faded in the wash.

image.jpeg

You love it.Your life would be worthless without us "Yoons" to rail at.We say "SNPBaad" and you jump that's how it is . You're our "bitch" now.

Archived