Why do some people hate the SNP?

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, strichener said:

Don't question him. He is significantly more intelligent than 99% of the population.

I'm not such a regular poster on this bit of the board but what's The MO here, Strictly?  Do perfectly decent posters adopt an alias so they can be absolute c***s on the politics threads?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not such a regular poster on this bit of the board but what's The MO here, Strictly?  Do perfectly decent posters adopt an alias so they can be absolute c***s on the politics threads?

You pick your side and shout "incoming".

Nah, you are either a rabbit nat or a c**t. There is no in between.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Kincardine is an absolutely raging British nationalist,  search his posts it's hilarious.

Wrong on every count.  I'm a very content Rangers-supporting Tory.  NB, if you're sad enough to search my posts be sure to include my moniker before Div made me a newco.

Why do folk hate The SNP?  Their MSP's sook phil-three-names' boaby:

What an utter tragedy for Scotland that it let folk like this have any sway in its governance.  The huge problem for Scotland is that its Parliament looks like P&B's General Nonsense and Politics threads have been unleashed on the whole country.

Why do folk hate The SNP?  Their MSP's sook phil-three-names' boaby:
What an utter tragedy for Scotland that it let folk like this have any sway in its governance.  The huge problem for Scotland is that its Parliament looks like P&B's General Nonsense and Politics threads have been unleashed on the whole country.

Yet you call anyone with the slightest issue or question of any policy an enemy of the would-be state. People are entitled to any viewpoint they wish.....this doesn't have to be nationalistic whatsoever. Take your Marxist haggis-fascism to f**k. 

Kim Wrong-Un would be proud of fuckwits like you. Fancy it??

The alcoholic wastrel shows his true colours at last [emoji23]

Archived