St Mirren v Ayr United 17/12/16

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If your fans perform anything like they did the last time they were in our ground, it'll be a veritable lolfest. 

Reckon we'll be put behind the net for this game due to serious concerns about the wellbeing of the St Mirren fans closest to the seggy tape.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Reckon we'll be put behind the net for this game due to serious concerns about the wellbeing of the St Mirren fans closest to the seggy tape.

:lol: Aye....it was terrifying watching a bunch of plooky 16-19 year olds in full 'haud me back!' mode, right enough. 

Is Webster likely to play? With thugs like him playing I'd rest the likes of McGuffie as I wouldn't want an assault on another young player like Moore and them to have a career threatening head injury. Would finally unveil Deek for this match.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Is Webster likely to play? With thugs like him playing I'd rest the likes of McGuffie as I wouldn't want an assault on another young player like Moore and them to have a career threatening head injury. Would finally unveil Deek for this match.

1/10 for this rather poor effort.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

If your fans perform anything like they did the last time they were in our ground, it'll be a veritable lolfest. 

It would be interesting to know how we compare to other clubs, but it never ceases to amaze me just how many fanny's we seem to attract when we go up the leagues.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Been training hard all week.  

Webster is the least of your worries. Jack Baird will wipe out anything associated with Ayr. On and off the field.

14 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Webster is the least of your worries. Jack Baird will wipe out anything associated with Ayr. On and off the field.

Jack Baird wears jeans from Asda. 

Archived