P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Njord said:

Mario Soares defo made the starting line, and still in deep coma.

https://tudonumclick.com/noticias/portugal/159601/estado-de-saude-de-mario-soares-mantem-se-estavel

Stefan Karl Stefansson also 'iffy' . No tweet since Xmas eve, google has nowt, but Bing hints otherwise....

Come on Brucie.  You can do it.  You don't want to beaten by one of these foreign models.

On 02/01/2017 at 23:57, Spain said:

Solo Shots

Richard M Sherman
Richard Sherman

The 'Richard Sherman' one was mine but I was referring to the songwriter.

Sorry, I didn't realise he was precious about the 'M' (and nobody pointed it out when I had him in my team three years ago - bunch of b'stards, the lot of you).

11 hours ago, choirbairn said:

The 'Richard Sherman' one was mine but I was referring to the songwriter.

Sorry, I didn't realise he was precious about the 'M' (and nobody pointed it out when I had him in my team three years ago - bunch of b'stards, the lot of you).

So you're saying it's not the Seattle Seahawks Cornerback Richard Sherman you're after? If you put the wrong name, and don't put in a clarifying statement afterwards this is what happens. Why do people think I have the time to double check every single pick, when everyone else clearly doesn't have the time to check even their own 15? I'll switch it on this occasion, but only because you were a mere 1 letter away and he hasn't actually died or anything.

1 hour ago, Spain said:

So you're saying it's not the Seattle Seahawks Cornerback Richard Sherman you're after? If you put the wrong name, and don't put in a clarifying statement afterwards this is what happens. Why do people think I have the time to double check every single pick, when everyone else clearly doesn't have the time to check even their own 15? I'll switch it on this occasion, but only because you were a mere 1 letter away and he hasn't actually died or anything.

There also seems to be Freddie abd Freddy Jones on the Solo and deadly duo lists.

Are they the same person?

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

There also seems to be Freddie abd Freddy Jones on the Solo and deadly duo lists.

Are they the same person?

Probably, I was definitely rushing this year. (Hence why I offered the game away).

Archived