P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a mountain of messages to wade through, but won't have all that much time until tomorrow or the day after to. If you're not on the list on the first page I haven't forgotten about you, I just haven't got there yet. Complicated year for subs this time too. The 2016 thread has been updated though.

I'm going to finish my 2017 squad tonight and then wait until the 31st as usual to PM. You never know what developments might happen over the course of a few days!

Conceivably a well known actress who recently suffered a massive heart attack and who would have been free points had she chosen to hang on a week might croak it, forcing almost everyone to make a substitution. But it's unlikely.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Conceivably a well known actress who recently suffered a massive heart attack and who would have been free points had she chosen to hang on a week might croak it, forcing almost everyone to make a substitution. But it's unlikely.

Very much dead indeed. Just as well I wasn't really considering her anyway.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Probably been done on this years thread but bravo Sir.

17 hours ago, Lex said:

Submitted my list. Good few subs in from last year. Going for a more experienced squad this time around. You can't win anything with kids.

MoWonderboy did in 2014. Two huge scorers trumped those of us with several hits.

Standard Rules
Firstly, and most importantly, if you meet me in a pub and I’m chatting to a fine lady don’t for the love of the wee man tell them I run a Dead Pool. It doesn’t matter who’s just died, it takes a lot of awkward explaining from there. And yes, this has happened before. No names mentioned.

Do I get extra points if I don't manage to break that rule this year?

Archived