Henmans v The Dee

Diddies "rippin' the hied aff it" in spectacular style [emoji38]

Keep pushing...

Stan you know you did so why don't you admit it, you slagged off the disabled then a few posts later you blamed someone else. Shortly after you deleted both posts.
At least have the balls to admit it if your going to come on here throwing accusations at others, you are a hypocrite.
So what is it ? Did someone else slag them off on your login or did it not happen at all ?
Your not even a very good troll btw

You seemed be devolving into an utter mess, if he's trolling I'd say it's going pretty well. [emoji38]

Do you think homophobia and throwing words like "nonce" around are OK?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

It's the mods decision to ban folks on here if they see deservedly fit.

Stan has been getting on his high horse for months even though he slagged off the disabled on this forum and is still denying it. He is a hypocrite and a coward.

Anyone who slags  off the disabled is a scumbag and to then deny it and get on your high horse because you have a bitterness towards other teams shows what a reprobate he truly is.

This is supposed to be a football forum and we have the usual suspects trouncing every post they can with utter bitter shite.

Mind the gap HH

Drew especially had lost the plot and was lashing out all over the forum.  You seem to be following a similar path to be honest.

To be honest it's a football forum I don't really care about what's said on here.

I'm calling stan out because slagging off the disabled on a public forum is out of order is it not ? Denying it and getting on your high horse is the sign of a coward. He deleted both posts I'm sure if a mod could be arsed they could be found.

You don't care? Sure, that's clear for all to see.
No link? I, for one, am totally stunned.

Even if this happened, I'm sure someone would have quoted the offending post. Given the gravity of this alleged offence it seems bizarre there is no trace of it whatsoever.

The state of the Celtic fans here though [emoji23]

Let this rather mundane standard  2-1 game between Celtic and Dundee at parkhead forever be remembered as the game which brought maybe the biggest and certainly the most random headsgone and minterific breakdowns of the pie and bovril Celtic support . No one can quite understand why but it has happened anyway . 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Let this rather mundane standard  2-1 game between Celtic and Dundee at parkhead forever be remembered as the game which brought maybe the biggest and certainly the most random headsgone and minterific breakdowns of the pie and bovril Celtic support . No one can quite understand why but it has happened anyway . 

It's off the Enrico scale, that's for sure.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

What's incredible is they think it's the other way around :lol:

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

fucking hell , could you imagine the Celtic fans if they were not on the brink of 6 in a row :lol:

They should be smuggly sitting at the top enjoying things, instead it's like they can't handle things going well for them and are lashing out at the world.

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What's incredible is they think it's the other way around :lol:

See to be honest, P&B is a tough playground for Celtic fans. We are universally despised on here and often ridiculed and rounded upon when we say anything. We can slag the diddies and we are disrespectful to Scottish football or we can praise them and we are being condescending, at times there is just no winning.

I want to make a very simple point about Davie. Nothing he has ever posted has suggested he is a bigot. I actually think the people on this forum do not understand the meaning of the word bigot at times. Davie saying that he refers to himself and his mates as  "****** b*******" is not actually bigoted and I would assume is just ironic humour among friends.

Bigot - a person who has strong unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Some of you may not know this but bigotry is a much wider issue than just Celtic fans and Ireland.

Now there are literally hundreds of examples on this forum of diddy fans stating very clearly that they hate everything to do with Celtic, they make references to ALL Celtic fans being bigots, vile human beings, child molesters, racists, apologists of many things and whatever other unsavoury accusations labelled at us. This is bigotry by its very definition.

I am going to sound like all those terrible Celtic fans now and give the whole the diddies don't get banned and we do chat. I have reported a couple of individuals regarding clear bigoted comments against Celtic fans and they are actually told by the mods it is OK to say these things. Davie got banned and fair enough if it was for the gay joke but if it was anything to do with bigotry then its a complete nonsense.

Archived