Henmans v The Dee

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Unfortunately I won't be playing that game with you.

Back to your cold toast weirdo.

It's not a game, I just asked you a simple question.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

See to be honest, P&B is a tough playground for Celtic fans. We are universally despised on here and often ridiculed and rounded upon when we say anything. We can slag the diddies and we are disrespectful to Scottish football or we can praise them and we are being condescending, at times there is just no winning.

I want to make a very simple point about Davie. Nothing he has ever posted has suggested he is a bigot. I actually think the people on this forum do not understand the meaning of the word bigot at times. Davie saying that he refers to himself and his mates as  "****** b*******" is not actually bigoted and I would assume is just ironic humour among friends.

Bigot - a person who has strong unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Some of you may not know this but bigotry is a much wider issue than just Celtic fans and Ireland.

Now there are literally hundreds of examples on this forum of diddy fans stating very clearly that they hate everything to do with Celtic, they make references to ALL Celtic fans being bigots, vile human beings, child molesters, racists, apologists of many things and whatever other unsavoury accusations labelled at us. This is bigotry by its very definition.

I am going to sound like all those terrible Celtic fans now and give the whole the diddies don't get banned and we do chat. I have reported a couple of individuals regarding clear bigoted comments against Celtic fans and they are actually told by the mods it is OK to say these things. Davie got banned and fair enough if it was for the gay joke but if it was anything to do with bigotry then its a complete nonsense.

Homophobia is a form of bigotry.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

See to be honest, P&B is a tough playground for Celtic fans. We are universally despised on here and often ridiculed and rounded upon when we say anything. We can slag the diddies and we are disrespectful to Scottish football or we can praise them and we are being condescending, at times there is just no winning.

I want to make a very simple point about Davie. Nothing he has ever posted has suggested he is a bigot. I actually think the people on this forum do not understand the meaning of the word bigot at times. Davie saying that he refers to himself and his mates as  "****** b*******" is not actually bigoted and I would assume is just ironic humour among friends.

Bigot - a person who has strong unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Some of you may not know this but bigotry is a much wider issue than just Celtic fans and Ireland.

Now there are literally hundreds of examples on this forum of diddy fans stating very clearly that they hate everything to do with Celtic, they make references to ALL Celtic fans being bigots, vile human beings, child molesters, racists, apologists of many things and whatever other unsavoury accusations labelled at us. This is bigotry by its very definition.

I am going to sound like all those terrible Celtic fans now and give the whole the diddies don't get banned and we do chat. I have reported a couple of individuals regarding clear bigoted comments against Celtic fans and they are actually told by the mods it is OK to say these things. Davie got banned and fair enough if it was for the gay joke but if it was anything to do with bigotry then its a complete nonsense.

I am aware that some people get picked on purely because they are OF fans or just get rounded on.

However, I always take on the individual and their post, not the team they support and I can tell you objectively, Davie is a total nutcase who ruins almost every thread he posted in and Drew had just completely lost the plot.

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

If you think that Celtic fans get it tough, you wouldn't last a day as a bear.

As rugs previously said homophobia is a form bigotry.

4 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Bad week for sellick fans with the loss of Drew, Davie and the King.

No doubt a candlelit vigil will follow and potentially a mass shooting.

Fucking oddballs.

Exalted company.

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

What about when he extends that sort of interaction to P&B posters as he did in this thread?

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Clearly you condone his behaviour. I expected better from you Romeo, to be honest.

You've let me down rugster. the whole " "If you don't condemn, you must agree " shite is best left for daily mail comment sections.

I blame the cold toast lunches.

13 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Davie was a genuine nut job , he posted pictures of dead children on a fucking football forum . He should have been shown the door at that point 

9 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So you think it's okay to slag gay people or call someone a "****** b*****d" if they're your mate?

Oh my.

Don't start that Stan, you know that's not what I was saying. If him and his mates do that and they accept it as banter between friends then who are we to tell them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

Don't start that Stan, you know that's not what I was saying. If him and his mates do that and they accept it as banter between friends then who are we to tell them otherwise.

Bennet gives people plenty of ammunition for things to slag him off about, oodles of it. To use his sexuality as a cheap point scoring exercise is bang out of order. That cretin deserved the ban and I just hope it's a permanent one.

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I am aware that some people get picked on purely because they are OF fans or just get rounded on.

However, I always take on the individual and their post, not the team they support and I can tell you objectively, Davie is a total nutcase who ruins almost every thread he posted in and Drew had just completely lost the plot.

I completely accept that and Davie has been a ban waiting to happen for a long time now.

Drew, I believe is a good guy and for whatever reason he lost it over the past couple of days. I think this is likely down to what I was talking about above. I've had a pretty huge blowup on here before because it gets quite annoying at times.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Bennet gives people plenty of ammunition for things to slag him off about, oodles of it. To use his sexuality as a cheap point scoring exercise is bang out of order. That cretin deserved the ban and I just hope it's a permanent one.

I don't disagree with you on that

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You've let me down rugster. the whole "if you don't condone, you must agree" shite is best left for daily mail comment sections.

I blame the cold toast lunches.

I think you mean "If you don't condemn, you must agree".

At least I hope so.

Archived