Morton v Hibs

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hopeful of competing despite Lindsay being out, considering that Hibs have it far worse for injuries than we do, but even though we're only missing one midfielder it's still a massive loss. With Lindsay in the team I'd have been confident of dominating the midfield if it's Bartley and Shinnie there for Hibs, but it's going to be a big ask of Murdoch to step up and provide the same energy and pressing there with Tidser or O'Ware beside him.

If Oyenuga starts that means drawing fouls around the box and capitalising on set-pieces is really our only hope of scoring, as we'll have no hope of breaking them down from open play. We just have to hope Duffy surprises us all by picking Scullion, as no footballer should play as badly as Oyenuga did last week and be rewarded with a start in the next game.

Managed to get a seat on one of the marathon bet buses tomorrow so taking the wee man, going to be hanging out my arse due to the work night out tonight but I couldn't think of anything better than standing on the terracing in Greenock.

1-0 Hibs with a 30 yard zinger from Commons, who'll celebrate by ripping the Hibs top off revealing a tattoo underneath that says

'WE ARE CELBERNIAN'.

7 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Hibs Signed stokes at e same stage last season and ther season fell ae f**k after the ton pumped em , hopefully happens again

We didn't sign Stokes in the middle of December m8. 

I'm pretty sure we signed stokes then a few weeks later beat Morton 1-0 on their own patch and he scored the winner.

And then got horsed 3-0 on your own midden by The Famous, leading to your league campaign utterly imploding .

Cannot wait for Hibs capitulation in the playoffs against Raith, and for them to wheel out more images of them lifting the Scottish Cup as they fall down the leagues and into financial peril. Quote me in May lads.

Archived