• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

It was always going to be difficult to turn up on Christmas eve at 12:45 but I must admit I was surprised at the poor turnout. There must have been about 20 fans there. I think people used it as an excuse not to go.

Its possible that some of them would have been from either Glasgow or Edinburgh rather than make the trek all the way down. When you think that a journey from Inverness to Glasgow and back takes up a whole day where as the majority of the home fans have the rest of the day to do any shopping etc it shouldn't be a surprise in the away support number. I wouldn't expect fans from the central belt to fill our away stand had this fixture been the other way around. Then you have busy roads, the A9 a nightmare right now or if you travel by train, that's over £50 probably spent standing for about 6hrs on packed trains. Its no fun traveling to and from the football on public transport within a couple of days of Christmas or Christmas Eve. I've done it in the past, never again.

Poor show from the people who organise the fixtures who could have either sorted out a more supporter friendly list for yesterday or have all the games on the Friday.

Blows my mind why people wouldn't want to travel hundreds of miles on christmas eve to sit and listen to sectarian bile for 90 minutes

Even tho you would love it .a never heard heard a sectarian song yesterday .and am sure the family of ict fans will back that up

3 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

There's an absolute shitload of people who will never return to Ibrox as an away supporter. Mainly due to how they'll be treated if their team does well.

Is there really...

Is it at all surprising that Rangers fans are lacking objectively with regards to the away crowd yesterday?  They're the thickest people on the planet.

On 12/25/2016 at 12:40, TheScarf said:

They're the thickest people on the planet.

You've attached yourself to enough Sevco threads to read the repetitious, banal, barely-coherent and poorly-punctuated pig-swill posted by you diddies and your fellow grey and green moon-howlers.

i don't see Pulitzer prizes being handed out.

There's an absolute shitload of people who will never return to Ibrox as an away supporter. Mainly due to how they'll be treated if their team does well.

I'm one. Get abuse and stuff thrown at you, then the stewards completely blow it off as the folk doing it "aren't in their section"

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm one. Get abuse and stuff thrown at you, then the stewards completely blow it off as the folk doing it "aren't in their section"

Did they throw toys at you?

Archived