• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're absolutely plagued by injuries at the moment, with a smaller squad than the George Osborne Fan Club. I can't see us getting a massive hosing though, it's the sort of game that we take something from unexpectedly while on a poor run. We're random like that. Going to be uncharacteristically optimistic and go for a score draw, 1-1. Cue a total pumping

On 20 December 2016 at 12:46, CityDave said:

Never gave Rangers any thought over the title, far more concerned about us staying up, we were on a decent run at the time and gave ourselves a chance of escaping the drop going into the split. I think this result lifted us of the bottom of the table.

Aye Rangers unbeaten run and the 1-0 win vs Celtic pretty much sorted where the title was going that season.

We actually went second again the following game to that 1-0 win as we drew at Easter road . Celtic then drew against hibs aswell in the penultimate game of the season and therefor we were in pole position going to tannadice 

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure how we'll line up for this seeing as Windass is apparently fit again.  I'd be tempted to keep the same team as we had out against Hamilton, though.

Aye the same team for me too, if it's not broken... Windass will have to earn his place back.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

I think Rangers would be much more efficient with Tavernier at right back and put O'Halloran into midfield. But no surprise if Warbs keeps the same team who've won the past 3 games.

TBH I'm not sure Hodson deserves to be dropped in that situation.  I think he's done ok at RB.

2 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Is the game on telly? I assumed it was, been told otherwise though

Definitely not on TV. Might catch a stream somewhere given Rangers TV will probably be broadcasting it to their members.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Definitely not on TV. Might catch a stream somewhere given Rangers TV will probably be broadcasting it to their members.

Great, that means that we'll have page after page of moans from monkey aboot the rangers TV guy being biased.

I think Rangers would be much more efficient with Tavernier at right back and put O'Halloran into midfield. But no surprise if Warbs keeps the same team who've won the past 3 games.

Certainly not.

Our midfield has been bullied almost all season, why would you want to make it more lightweight?

Archived