• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit early in the afternoon for a generous glass of Highland Park, but like this point gained in the circumstances, I'll take it.

Well done Sons - dunno about the performance and the specifics but to come back with an away point from 0-2 and 2-3 minus a player shows real character.  The trick is now to keep Ayr and St Mirren below us.

Never a red card, a goal scoring opportunity in the box is a pen and a yellow card. The tackle from Stirling was neither reckless nor dangerous. How Charleston worked out that was a red card f**k knows!

Thought we deserved a draw at the very least and kudos to both teams for an entertaining game in incredibly difficult conditions.

Never a red card, a goal scoring opportunity in the box is a pen and a yellow card. The tackle from Stirling was neither reckless nor dangerous. How Charleston worked out that was a red card f**k knows!

Thought we deserved a draw at the very least and kudos to both teams for an entertaining game in incredibly difficult conditions.

Did he try to play the ball? If not then it is a red.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Did I die of hypothermia or did that finish 4-4?

Should have been up the back row, big Nade and his entourage were keeping us warm.

Crazy match that I feel we were the better team in. Some questionable defending from both sides and whilst I think it was a penalty, I'm not sure under current rules it's a red card. Either way, the team never stopped today and we seem to have a real bit of confidence about us. Great to see.

Sparky was exceptional in the middle of the park, Barr and Buchanan both had good games too. I'd have taken a point before the game so to come away with a point with 10 men is really encouraging.

I asked Nade on the way out if he fancied a hattrick next week, the reply..."Easy".

Did he try to play the ball? If not then it is a red.

Exactly. If he gives the penalty he has to give the red. To be honest I thought it probably was a penalty. It was soft, very soft, but I can see why he gave it.

Gutted that I missed out on the Nadè chat. The big mans personality would've warmed me up in seconds.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Exactly. If he gives the penalty he has to give the red. To be honest I thought it probably was a penalty. It was soft, very soft, but I can see why he gave it.

Gutted that I missed out on the Nadè chat. The big mans personality would've warmed me up in seconds.

Not really though. If the player has tried to play the ball and misses. 

As it was, the player cut across him and he (might have) touched him. Either way it was very soft and I think a yellow would have been suffice. Would like to see it back again.

The sending off could have been the difference between a draw and a victory. Especially since Stirling was playing pretty well.

17 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Bit early in the afternoon for a generous glass of Highland Park, but like this point gained in the circumstances, I'll take it.

Well done Sons - dunno about the performance and the specifics but to come back with an away point from 0-2 and 2-3 minus a player shows real character.  The trick is now to keep Ayr and St Mirren below us.

Stats are here

Archived