St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

4 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

It's not up to you pair of white knights to "find out the truth" as it had bugger all to do with you. However I honestly don't care anymore. You and your master batter on in though if it gives you both a goal in life. Sadly JG is merely a pawn in your game. Ya Bellend.

You carry on protecting your thieving wee pals then Bob. You are all well suited to each other.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You carry on protecting your thieving wee pals then Bob. You are all well suited to each other.

I'm not protecting anyone and I've still no idea who's guilty or innocent. Would you like me to pick a side seeing as both swear they're 100% innocent? 6? Years have passed and tbh I've more important things to worry about.

2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I'm not protecting anyone and I've still no idea who's guilty or innocent. Would you like me to pick a side seeing as both swear they're 100% innocent? 6? Years have passed and tbh I've more important things to worry about.

You clearly have picked a side given your comments towards the people that JG has asked to assist him in clearing his name.

You clearly have picked a side given your comments towards the people that JG has asked to assist him in clearing his name.

I have my own views on who's guilty if I'm being honest but they'll remain with me and I certainly won't publicly slate anyone the way you and the madman have. 6 years have passed so as I say move on with your life.

That'll be another one on the ignore list. I'm sure there are appropriate sweetie wives gossip forums for this pish. F**k off there. 

You can't ignore me. I'll come and stand behind you with my chin resting on your right shoulder at every home game. Go on, dare me.

26 minutes ago, GiGi said:

That'll be another one on the ignore list. I'm sure there are appropriate sweetie wives gossip forums for this pish. F**k off there. 

In surprised anyone uses the ignore feature these days. Took my few ignorees off years ago and don't plan to use it again. Hell, I even read the fuckless wonder's posts occasionally.

24 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Back to the game. I'd take a draw now and LinwoodTON to have a mild heart attack at some point in the game while we point and laugh; Dumb and Dumber style.

You would point and laugh at someone having a 'mild' heart attack? You must be a 'madman'! :lol:

You would point and laugh at someone having a 'mild' heart attack? You must be a 'madman'! [emoji38]

I don't think you're in a position to criticise anyone tbh. You spend your entire life mocking and belittling people. Dickhead.

Is this rage about Morton players betting away various promotions or due to Hamilton taking 10 off you?

I'm trying to fit the 6 years timeline in somewhere but can't quite get it.

That's probably because you're simple.

I don't think you're in a position to criticise anyone tbh. You spend your entire life mocking and belittling people. Dickhead.

I didn't criticise you. I said you must be mad if you would point and laugh at someone having a heart attack. 

Taking the moral high ground now? Brilliant.

Not at all. Merely stating the obvious. Why would you find it funny that someone would have a heart attack?

Archived