St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

At least we (or I) know now why Morton fans just accepted the fact that their players sold them down the river for financial gain a few years ago - turns out some fans were doing the same thing.

Could be worse guys you could have MJ running your (supporters) club.

The blog is very poorly written.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not at all. Merely stating the obvious. Why would you find it funny that someone would have a heart attack?

Least it gives you some material for your stupid blog. If you'd seen Dumb and Dumber you'd have understood the joke but you saw the opportunity to be outraged and jumped on it. Sit down.

At least we (or I) know now why Morton fans just accepted the fact that their players sold them down the river for financial gain a few years ago - turns out some fans were doing the same thing.

Could be worse guys you could have MJ running your (supporters) club.

The blog is very poorly written.

My parents would have got me a tutor in if I produced that as my primary 7 project.

Nah he's just raging cos our wee team humped his lot on their own midden at the beginning of the season [emoji4]

I love how often that is brought up by Morton fans, really just proves your clubs level.

My parents would have got me a tutor in if I produced that as my primary 7 project.

It's very hard to read and seems to indicate that JG was found by the police not to have a case to answer - which really says it all for me.

It's very hard to read and seems to indicate that JG was found by the police not to have a case to answer - which really says it all for me.

Believe me this was all done to death years ago but it's still rumbling on. By all means let the courts settle whatever matters are still left but keep it in the courts. The rest of us got bored with it around 2011.

You have to ask yourself why he's insistent on blogging about it. Why not just help JG privately?

Just now, LargsTON said:

Exactly. I certainly won't be spending my incontinent years the way you are.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my 'incontinent years' young fella. :wub:

FWIW I'd actually respect mortonjag for doing what he believed was right under normal circumstances but everyone knows he's a bitter old b*****d who has leapt on this whole sorry saga to further his own agenda. He had it in for people behind the scenes at Morton long before this case came up so it was the perfect vehicle for him to use.

Just now, LargsTON said:

Good man. Hope you've not pissed on the missus or the greyhound tho. That's inconsiderate.

:lol: Do keep up - there are two (dugs) and they both like baldy wee Uncle Jim who visits every so often with his good pal Bluto! ;)

WOOF WOOF!

Out of curiosity, as I frankly have no idea of the answer, how late can you turn up and still get in? Got tickets sorted but my friend won't be there until around half time, maybe slightly later. Any (serious) answers appreciated.

9 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Out of curiosity, as I frankly have no idea of the answer, how late can you turn up and still get in? Got tickets sorted but my friend won't be there until around half time, maybe slightly later. Any (serious) answers appreciated.

Tickets at the gate chief.

Archived