St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

You're a middle aged man dressed in spunk stained "Morton 1922" pyjamas and is amongst the 0.05% of the Morton support to have ever seen your team play a league game in the top flight of Scottish football.

Fail. Try again; or better still, don't bother.

An absolute seething mess of a poster.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best windup on this thread is having Rudolph ignored for the last year or so and you c***s keep quoting him so I actually see his nonsense scrolling through. Nothing he has to say is worth reading. 

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aye, your puppet master. If the two of you stopped talking about it there would be no one talking about it.

The defender in cases aren't in the position to drop a case, that's for the pursuer to do. Ever wondered why they haven't?

We'll stop talking about it once justice has been done.

The defender in cases aren't in the position to drop a case, that's for the pursuer to do. Ever wondered why they haven't?
We'll stop talking about it once justice has been done.

It's got nothing to do with you two weirdos in the first place.

3 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Because you weren't even at the event in question. I've known JG for years and even I wouldn't get involved in it as it wasn't any of my business.

Some friend you were then. :thumbsdown

Some friend you were then. :thumbsdown

Yeah I actually was a friend; of both parties. I had no idea of who was guilty or innocent so took a step back. As anyone not involved directly should have. The whole thing wrecked friendships and didn't need the interference of outsiders to complicate matters further.

39 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Yeah I actually was a friend; of both parties. I had no idea of who was guilty or innocent so took a step back. As anyone not involved directly should have. The whole thing wrecked friendships and didn't need the interference of outsiders to complicate matters further.

When you say 'complicate matters further', I think you really mean 'find out the truth'.  

When you say 'complicate matters further', I think you really mean 'find out the truth'.  

It's not up to you pair of white knights to "find out the truth" as it had bugger all to do with you. However I honestly don't care anymore. You and your master batter on in though if it gives you both a goal in life. Sadly JG is merely a pawn in your game. Ya Bellend.

Archived