Rangers v Celtic. 31st Dec

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That must be fucking horrendous mate.

Nah it's not too bad. Noticed myself that most of the utter welts in Ibrox are next to the away support's corner. Spent a good portion of my time in the away end as well which is always a good laugh. Ended up in the Motherwell end when they smashed them 3-1 in the play offs a couple of years back. Classic.

ETA: Gonnae be laying off any beef on here in case someone 8miles/grimbos/waffens me heh.

Precisely. All this "Bennett wouldn't do that" guff is laughable.
As I have said so many times before, the mask always slips eventually with OF fans.

Exactly. Even that thick old c**t Youngsy's first few posts contained references to "protectors of child abusers", bjk stuff, an invite for me to meet him face to face at his brothers wedding and even threats to No8.

He obviously toned it down for a while but these c***s are never more than a couple of bad results away from spewing out bile about paedos, Jock Stein and general hatred. They are, other than about three exceptions here, utter scum.

Warburton will be oot the door by the end of march with the brand new spanking manager just in time for the season book sales billy bhoy Davis will be the new messiah #goingfor2nd simply the 2nd best dodgy Dave on conference call in his whine cellar talking about Celtic. 

Using it to point score is pathetic and you're fooling absolutely nobody with your "out in the open" shite. You don't give a single f**k about it, and it wouldn't be mentioned if it wasn't Celtic. All you and the other fucking vermin are interested in is point scoring.

1 minute ago, The Tedi said:

You said 'posting about' if you meant to say 'score points' then you should learn to phrase your posts better

This would be fair enough if you weren't a regular contributor to this board but you are and you knew what Stand Free meant quite well. 

Just now, The Tedi said:

So let me get this right, just due to me being a Rangers fan then I do not care about child abuse? Really?  must say that is a rather bigoted point of view.

You haven't got that right.

1 minute ago, The Tedi said:

So let me get this right, just due to me being a Rangers fan then I do not care about child abuse? Really?  must say that is a rather bigoted point of view.

:lol:

Simple question for you. Did bennett's constant "zombies are fictional" stuff come from actually caring, or from just looking to point score?

Just now, The Tedi said:

Really?

What does ' you don't give a single f**k about it' actually mean then?  when he said 'all the other vermin' are you seriously trying to suggest he meant anything other than 'all the other Rangers fans'?

He clearly meant the mounds of Rangers fans who have nothing to say about it until they're arguing with Celtic fans online.

15 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Nobody would disagree with that. That's not what happened though and you know it you utter coward.

To try and take some moral high ground by defending someone who has used child abuse to score points is utterly reprehensible behaviour. You're an absolute scumbag.

He has previous for point scoring with this subject.

I'm sure you remember him changing his avatar to a pic of lynsey sharp after she dropped the big jock bomb on twitter. It was in his words in support of her as he felt she had nothing to apologise for.

You will get no where arguing with him as he is very stupid and hurting coz his wee m8t got binned.

Tedi>>>:bairn

Rather than answer the question you deflect by asking one of your own.
You would have to ask Bennett what he means, Rangers fans get called zombies all the time, they do not really exist.  I think you are buying into the constant paranoia that everything we say must have some hidden meaning to be honest.

You and the rest of the knuckle draggers in your support wouldn't give a toss about child abuse if it was Motherwell or Dundee for example.

The mentality of your mob is summed up by the thousands chanting "paedos" in response to our "Celtic" chant on Saturday, the "open secret" banner at half time & the "f**k bobby sands he's deid" response to the fields of athenry.

Maybe if there was any sense of actual compassion for the victims and not simply a point scoring exercise then you wouldn't be pulled up for it you lowlife

57 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Precisely. All this "Bennett wouldn't do that" guff is laughable.

As I have said so many times before, the mask always slips eventually with OF fans.

Vicky doesn't come across as a hateful person, that's why there is surprise.

Do the non sevconians get put on the naughty step for using child abuse for point scoring or greenie hunting? http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/221909-aberdeen-v-partick-thistle-4415/&page=5

Archived