Rangers v Celtic. 31st Dec

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"At the Scottish Cup Final in 2016, Rangers players, staff, and supporters, we're physically and verbally attacked by supporters of Hibernian FC. I think it's fair to say that, most Hibs supporters will also be supporters of Scottish Independence, which would explain the in-action of Nicola Sturgeons Police Scotland, and indeed Sturgeon herself; who refused to condemn the disgusting behaviour of the Hibs supporters."

I voted yes and I'm also a hibs fan. I also condoned the pitch invasion and the sweeping of it under the carpet. Good guy IMO.

18 minutes ago, Northsea80 said:

rancid shite like that which got brexit so many votes in Scotland.

Without proper **** (what other word could you use) the remain percentage would have been even higher

@The Tedi so distraught by Bennet being banned that he's come out from the shadows.

Totally clueless to the incredible irony of him posting on this subject.

I also think Tedi has been so decapitated so much that he might be looking to get others banned ;)

16 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

rancid shite like that which got brexit so many votes in Scotland.

Without proper **** (what other word could you use) the remain percentage would have been even higher

This still has them in utter bits :lol:

At the Scottish Cup Final in 2016, Rangers players, staff, and supporters, we're physically and verbally attacked by supporters of Hibernian FC. I think it's fair to say that, most Hibs supporters will also be supporters of Scottish Independence, which would explain the in-action of Nicola Sturgeons Police Scotland, and indeed Sturgeon herself; who refused to condemn the disgusting behaviour of the Hibs supporters.

Congratulations once again to Hibernian football club.

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

@The Tedi so distraught by Bennet being banned that he's come out from the shadows.

Totally clueless to the incredible irony of him posting on this subject.

I'm no fan of Tedi but it's hard to imagine Bennett saying something worse than...

Screenshot_28.jpg

3 minutes ago, whodat said:

If you have evidence linking him to a murder I'm sure the RUC would love to hear from you, the only things they ever got him for were they found a firearm in his house and a link to the bombing of a furniture warehouse after business hours.

The only person he ever killed was himself but you keep celebrating the fact that he's dead.

Follow follow, like blind sheep.

I don't think they'd be too bothered, tbh.

5 minutes ago, whodat said:

If you have evidence linking him to a murder I'm sure the RUC would love to hear from you, the only things they ever got him for were they found a firearm in his house and a link to the bombing of a furniture warehouse after business hours.

The only person he ever killed was himself but you keep celebrating the fact that he's dead.

Follow follow, like blind sheep.

come on man, at the very least he had the aspiration of supplying weapons to people who would kill 

So he just had those IRA guns (4) in his house for no reason, just ornaments.
And he planned and participated in that bombing just for a bit of crack then, absolutely no intention of hurting anyone.
He just liked to hang with these other IRA terrorists for a bit of laugh?
Face it, he was not convicted of being a terrorist twice for any other reason than his own guilt. The only person guilty of being blind here is yourself.

What an absolute minter having to read this shite on a football forum.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I still don't think the RUC would be too bothered.

just reminds me of the Ali G in Northern Ireland segment when he questioned a politician on why a breakdown service is the police service

Archived