Hearts v Aberdeen

Cathro's has at least improved the fitness of the team. Hearts usually have half a dozen players going down with cramp towards the end of games against us.

Deserved win for us, should have been more. Every player did their job well with McLean probably being the best of the bunch.

Great to go into the break with 3 wins on the bounce. Should be 2 points behind the Rangers with a game in hand, provided they don't pull off a shock tomorrow.

Pleasing.

0e9ce2e294951f800859d1a3ba8a95ee.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's like they bottle it. They go to Celtic Park and they bottle it, they go to Ibrox Park and they bottle it, they come to Tynecastle Stadium and they bottle it. Every time they play a big team, they bottle it. It's either that or they are really unlucky. That's the sheep.
I think they will never have a better time to beat us. We have a rookie manager who has only won one game against a Killie side that chucked it. If McInnes can't beat us this time then the sheep are going to wonder if he is up to the task. He could be looking for a new job.
I'll go for 1-1 but we really shouldn't get a result here. Cathro's laptop isn't even connected to the internet yet. 

[emoji1] hiya pal

Cathro's catastrofucks heading for The Pack at this rate.

Considering we get included as part of "The Pack", yet only sit three points behind Hearts with two games in hand, means they should be in it.

3 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

Good week for the Dons 3 games with maximum points,my only concern would be we have let 3 diddy teams be in with a chance right to the end we need to take our chances and make our superiority tell.

With a post like that - you must have done well in the Champions League 

Winning the battle in midfield was central to our dominance and victory - Jack, Shinnie and McLean all played very well. Shinnie was particularly imperious and my MOTM. A special mention to Considine who showcased his improvement over the course of this season with another resolute performance. We could and should have won by more, but I'll take that result all day long. Full credit to McInnes for getting the tactics and team more or less spot on.

Archived