May Election Thread

Baxter Parp

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/15/2017 at 14:07, jupe1407 said:

One of the Angus wards returned a Tory who works for the Cooncil. A lazy b*****d even by local authority standards emoji38.png

I also noticed he was one of the hand picked supporters at that cuntress May's wee gathering in Crathes.

Who was that?

57cec02ac3540da98244f4dbdf9a1046.jpg

Keir Hardie and John Smith will be spinning in their graves. How do you defend this JMO.?

Man to Pig, Pig to Man.... and they couldn't tell the difference.

There is absolutely no difference between the PLP ( who want Corbyn gone) and the Torys. It's despicable

Keir Hardie and John Smith will be spinning in their graves. How do you defend this JMO.?
Man to Pig, Pig to Man.... and they couldn't tell the difference.
There is absolutely no difference between the PLP ( who want Corbyn gone) and the Torys. It's despicable

I think it's absolutely right that they got suspended for it. If I had voted Labour in Aberdeen I would be utterly pissed off about it and I think Kezia has dealt with it appropriately and correctly.

I think it's absolutely right that they got suspended for it. If I had voted Labour in Aberdeen I would be utterly pissed off about it and I think Kezia has dealt with it appropriately and correctly.

Agree JMO but there are plenty in the Labour party across UK that would happily jump into this..
To me there are most certainly 2 labour parties emerging

Well, supposedly the SNP are going to run Falkirk Council as a minority - http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/snp-minority-takes-control-of-falkirk-council-1-4448694

We will see if this really happens or not because I don't think this has been to vote yet in the chambers.

I just hope the Labour SEC rejects the Labour-Tory coalition plan here in West Lothian.... although if the SNP in WL has to run a minority I may never actually see my wife again.....

Well, supposedly the SNP are going to run Falkirk Council as a minority - http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/snp-minority-takes-control-of-falkirk-council-1-4448694
We will see if this really happens or not because I don't think this has been to vote yet in the chambers.
I just hope the Labour SEC rejects the Labour-Tory coalition plan here in West Lothian.... although if the SNP in WL has to run a minority I may never actually see my wife again.....

I hope that's right about Falkirk. The slab tory coalition was utterly toxic for the area.

The SNP controlling councils in the minority just allows them to work with the tories without going into full coalition with them.

Why labour didn't explicitly ban working with the tories in councils before the election is mystifying. Now, they've made themselves look incompetent in the extreme. Especially as it looks like the SNP are going to be true to their word and not go into coalition with the tories.

Archived