The Ton v The Sons

Craig Coyle's  da was a nice wee man but he got pretty irate if anyone criticised his boy ('a good shot stopper' :rolleyes:)  The best day was when he jumped out his seat in the stand  and shouted at a heckler..." yer talkin pish !... yer talkin' shite !... in fact yertalkin' pish and shite ! " (He was too wee to offer a square go to the guy)

I'd expect a decent turnout of away fans today given the eyecatching results for the sons. Hopefully Dumbarton get Oyenuga'd.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

I'd expect a decent turnout of away fans today given the eyecatching results for the sons. Hopefully Dumbarton get Oyenuga'd.

It'll be the usual from us, results don't make a difference - the town of Dumbarton really couldn't care less about it's team.

Any local radio stations provide live commentary or the likes?

Kicking myself for choosing to be finacially sensible and not attending.

Word, yo. For the first time in ages I'm wishing I was there. Visiting family instead and regretting the decision.

7 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Good trolling from the Morton programme:

"Referee Mat Northcroft correctly ruled out a late goal for a foul by Robert Thomson on the 'keeper"

Lulwhut. Northcroft signalled for offside.

^^^still seething

Is that the goal that even Duffy admitted that he'd feel unhappy about if it was called against his team?

Archived