Scotland V Belarus Tickets

Andy Dufresne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my tickets at about 11am in St Enoch Centre (SECC Box Office). Was'nt much of a queue either.

Row CCC in East Section F1. Seems like decent seats.

681315[/snapback]

You'll be 5 rows behind me then - just because I'm a St Mirren fan doesn't mean you can throw things at me :P

Does anybody know if the tickets for the travel club members have been posted out yet?

Cheers

677675[/snapback]

Yes and No the haven`t been posted out yet,normally get them 7/10 days before the game.

I posted back my form a couple of weeks ago and the SFA still haven't cashed my cheque yet.

Thats normal practice,i`ve had my tickets posted to me,been to the game on to the next game before my cheque for the 1st games been cashed.

Guest Caledonia
Yes and No the haven`t been posted out yet,normally get them 7/10 days before the game.

Thats normal practice,i`ve had my tickets posted to me,been to the game on to the next game before my cheque for the 1st games been cashed.

681432[/snapback]

But Elite like us Robbo got our tickets for this game handed to us in Oslo by Alison Jack.

Thanks to a monumental feck up, both my Falkirk supporting TA comrade and I have failed to get the tickets for our game on the 8th. So if anyone on here (or knows anyonyone who) has 2 spare (and a child if possible) tickets available could they please give me a shout. I'll meet up if within reasonable distance of Grangemouth otherwise will post a cheque/postal order. Any help greatly appreciated.

Got my tickets - East Stand, Section F1. As close to the North Stand as possible without actually being in it :D

680380[/snapback]

I sat there for the Italy game in row XX or summat. Pretty good view and lots of bevvy induced singing for the folks round about. :D

They went for £135 :blink:

682100[/snapback]

Feck that for a carry on.

I'll hopefully get one in a pub in town on the day of the game. Failing that it'll be the Sports Cafe on Sauchiehall St for me.

Guest Annfield Red
Got mines in falkirk morrisons  :D 

Had 2 que from 6:45 tho  <_<

680335[/snapback]

Me too. Couldn't believe the queue , actually thought of heading through to Stirling, but stayed and got ticx at 8:30 ish. :D

I turned up at Morrison's in Partick at 8.10 on Saturday, still pished from the night before, and there were only about 5 folk in front of me. By the same token, my dad walked in at half 8 when they went on sale for the Italy game and there wasn't a queue.

I got shite seats this time, Row N, I'll hardly be above the level of the pitch never mind the goals :(

does everyone have the SSC tickets in - I applied on line and havent received them yet!

685005[/snapback]

I'm not in the SSC, but if your tickets haven't arrived within 10 days of the game, kick up hell :unsure:

Archived