Rovers v Falkirk

Holt wasn't great for us but he was a far, far better manager than Pressley. Interesting that you pick that example rather than Pressley getting a new deal immediately after a fans' meeting where people explicitly said they wouldn't buy season tickets if Pressley was still around.

I don't agree with that but hey ho opinions.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no Pressley fan at all but Holt was an absolute shocking appointment & shat the bed in his likely only solo management career.

People talk about Houstie's recruitment but Holt's was brutal. The only thing he done right in that sense was get Peter Grant signed up before he ran off to England again.

Rakish Bingham, Joe Chalmers, Olu Durojaye & Phil Roberts to name a few. Had he properly recruited well in the January of his season too we may well have won the league that year. He was given funds and didn't even use it all.

Add to that he pissed off most of the club staff/volunteers with his attitude I'm glad his stay was short.

Don't get me started on that tattoo as well....

It would appear that shooting from distance is the way to beat raiths keeper. He made a couple of great saves from point blank shots against us, and did so again in those highlights. 

Raith looked toothless once again, it's hardly surprising their crowds have dropped, 2202 is a very poor turn out for that fixture.

I wouldn't bet against Locke getting the bullet if things keep going so badly. 

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Good highlights but does the action replay machine only work for raith goals?

True it does but it doesn't have 'that' commentary over the game. Best one I heard on FTV highlights was comparing a move to something Barcelona would do :blink:

3 hours ago, P475 said:

It would appear that shooting from distance is the way to beat raiths keeper. He made a couple of great saves from point blank shots against us, and did so again in those highlights. 

Raith looked toothless once again, it's hardly surprising their crowds have dropped, 2202 is a very poor turn out for that fixture.

I wouldn't bet against Locke getting the bullet if things keep going so badly. 

Shame the Pars fans don't turn out for home matches eh? 

19 hours ago, P475 said:

:lol: he is dafc dot nets 2nd BAW-bag, and that takes some doing amongst that lot. I am happily banned from there nowadays, hence why I'm posting here. 

Banned from .Net you say? You must be The FUDDS's (Fife's Undisputed Debt Dodgers) number 1 fud.

What a claim to fame.

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

your a cheating scum like your team.  Does that answer your question. :)

Only in the small minds of envious fans. 

Let me guess, some of you guys would rather let yer team fold as opposed to saving it?

There is no way you'd continue to follow your team if they went into administration, you'd rather your club simply ceased to exist before you'd see them take any kind of lifeline?  

Hopefully you never find out for sure, but I'd bet that like Pars fans you'd take every opportunity to have your club saved if it was about to fold. 

One day you may grow up and see your post for the utter nonsense it is.  

Let me guess, some of you guys would rather let yer team fold as opposed to saving it?
There is no way you'd continue to follow your team if they went into administration, you'd rather your club simply ceased to exist before you'd see them take any kind of lifeline?  
Hopefully you never find out for sure, but I'd bet that like Pars fans you'd take every opportunity to have your club saved if it was about to fold. 

What a loss to .net you must be.

your a cheating scum like your team.  Does that answer your question. [emoji4]

Get a room u pair eh flirts xx

7 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Good highlights but does the action replay machine only work for raith goals?

TBF, they showed a hell of a lot of Falkirk attacks from the 2nd half, most home clubs highlights would cut them out of their highlights.

21 hours ago, P475 said:

:lol: he is dafc dot nets 2nd BAW-bag, and that takes some doing amongst that lot. I am happily banned from there nowadays, hence why I'm posting here. 

Box Office ya keyboard thumping bigwig.

My fantastic and insightful viewpoints are enhancing the turgid nature of the aforementioned website.

I'd have banned you myself as well for being an utter patter bandit.

As you were.

Archived