Annan Ath v Forfar Ath. 07.01

Holy f**k! A Brechin fan trying to have a pop about travelling support. Think I may have seen it all now. Do you boys even know what a supporters bus is?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Took 5 buses to Queens Park 5 weeks ago. When was the last time the bridie munchers did that for a run of the mill league match[emoji9]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took 5 buses to Queens Park 5 weeks ago. When was the last time the bridie munchers did that for a run of the mill league match[emoji9]

Did ye aye? Fair play...but you'd have been cheaper just hiring one 52 seater rather than 5 of those mini bus things though.

Did ye aye? Fair play...but you'd have been cheaper just hiring one 52 seater rather than 5 of those mini bus things though.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Aye had to drag along about 100 wee boys fae a local boys club only interested in seeing hampden [emoji23]

Aye had to drag along about 100 wee boys fae a local boys club only interested in seeing hampden [emoji23]

Heard that, although heard it was closer to 150 lads and families. Wanted to give him his moment of posting in a Loons thread though! [emoji3]

ETA Does his obsession make him a bus w****r?

9 hours ago, dee_62 said:

8 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Heard that, although heard it was closer to 150 lads and families. Wanted to give him his moment of posting in a Loons thread though! emoji3.png

ETA Does his obsession make him a bus w****r?

Arithmetic no your strongest subject ?  

4 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Felt I had some artistic license given your attempt at creative storytelling. emoji6.png

Good stuff.

If you want , our supporters bus to Cliftonhill is just about to leave .  There are a couple of  seats left . We could pick you up  in Farfar . 8)

Good stuff.
If you want , our supporters bus to Cliftonhill is just about to leave .  There are a couple of  seats left . We could pick you up  in Farfar . 8)

Haha - You come on here crowing about taking 5 busses 5 weeks ago and now can't fill 1. How the mighty have fallen!

Thanks for the offer but I'm heading down to Annan on the Forfar juggernaut. [emoji598]

Just now, dee_62 said:

Haha - You come on here crowing about taking 5 busses 5 weeks ago and now can't fill 1. How the mighty have fallen!

Thanks for the offer but I'm heading down to Annan on the Forfar tandem. 

Sorry I must have missed the bit where I  mentioned 5 buses.  

Must be gutting that your supporters club can't be arsed helping the supporters who do travel .  That's the difference !  ;)

Archived