Alloa v Pars

Stellaboz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bit of a slow news week. Here's a video.

Very good video. Really like the idea of showing previous week highlights, as the manager is talking about them. Deserve a lot of credit for a very professional looking package. Seen a couple of your match highlights as well, and been very impressed. Particularly if this is done by volunteers (as most are), then they deserve a lot of credit.

24 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Very good video. Really like the idea of showing previous week highlights, as the manager is talking about them. Deserve a lot of credit for a very professional looking package. Seen a couple of your match highlights as well, and been very impressed. Particularly if this is done by volunteers (as most are), then they deserve a lot of credit.

I'm not a volunteer but I do spend my own time on working on them. Originally I think the plan was for to do what some other teams do and send match footage to the SPFL youtube but their videos are rubbish. I wouldn't watch them. So I'm plowing a lot of hours into the videos since I have the time just now. Thanks for the nice comments.

In all seriousness though I'd love a camera worth a couple grand, if your team could throw against us on Saturday and we draw Celtic in the next round that'd be braw.:)

Meant to say I had never done anything like this before when I'd done the Albion Rovers game too. I'm not a professional photographer or graphic designer or anything. I'm just picking it up as I go.

11 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

In all seriousness though I'd love a camera worth a couple grand,

I don't know what Dunfermline use these days but the picture quality on our highlights is incredible. When Alba show our games it's like stepping back 30 years the picture quality is so poor compared to the stuff we stick on YouTube.

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't know what Dunfermline use these days but the picture quality on our highlights is incredible. When Alba show our games it's like stepping back 30 years the picture quality is so poor compared to the stuff we stick on YouTube.

That's very true you guys do have some excellent picture quality. Wonder if anyone knows what you've got. I wouldn't mind getting the same. 

9 hours ago, Piracy said:

Park at Morrisons. Drink in the Old Btewery. Eat at KFC. Accept that places like Alloa do exist.

Think the station lounge does meals and the supporters club guys meet there about 12. !!!

I'm not a volunteer but I do spend my own time on working on them. Originally I think the plan was for to do what some other teams do and send match footage to the SPFL youtube but their videos are rubbish. I wouldn't watch them. So I'm plowing a lot of hours into the videos since I have the time just now. Thanks for the nice comments.
In all seriousness though I'd love a camera worth a couple grand, if your team could throw against us on Saturday and we draw Celtic in the next round that'd be braw.[emoji4]
Meant to say I had never done anything like this before when I'd done the Albion Rovers game too. I'm not a professional photographer or graphic designer or anything. I'm just picking it up as I go.

I genuinely hope that you can get the type of camera that you want - I just hope the money's not from a cup run this season!

It's clear that a lot of time goes into this and, in my opinion, it's worthwhile. I know how much I enjoy Dunfermline's YouTube and social media channels, and I'm sure Alloa fans really appreciate the service being offered here. As you say, the SPFL channel is terrible, and it makes much more sense to run your own channel instead. Keep up the good work.

Back to the game - hoping for a good performance from us on Saturday. Alloa have proven that they're a good team though, having started the season so strongly. I know that their form hasn't been the best lately, but they'll be doing everything they can to cause an upset this weekend. I don't think we can afford to be changing things around to give some of our fringe players/subs game time anyway. Stick with the team that have been performing well lately, and don't get complacent, I can see us winning 2-0. Too many changes will see us struggle.

12 hours ago, Wasps1 said:

Think the station lounge does meals and the supporters club guys meet there about 12. !!!

Good luck with that one. I'm coming through on the Lizzie Express and stopping in Oakley for a piss up then we enter bandit country :-)

Archived