Alloa v Pars

Stellaboz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's poor here in Oakley West Fife, but worse in Dunfermline this morning.

It was that thick this morning I'd have said if this keeps up the game would be doubtful.

Anyway lads and lassies, game on. Hope it's a good game with plenty of goals, a decent Cup tie.

Pars 3-2 win.

Yeah it's poor here in Oakley West Fife, but worse in Dunfermline this morning.
It was that thick this morning I'd have said if this keeps up the game would be doubtful.
Anyway lads and lassies, game on. Hope it's a good game with plenty of goals, a decent Cup tie.
Pars 3-2 win.

It was bad in sauchie but in Alloa the now and it's fine

See the Pars badge Alloa have been using to promote the game? Why is it missing the wee black window in the yellow tower? My inner pedantic self is crumbling with anxiety right now. 

Anyway, the game: we should win. Hutton will not start, don't be stupid. The only way he'll start is if Murdoch gets an injury. I'd rather see us recall Cammy Gil and play him than play Hutton. 

Going for 3-0 Pars. Higginbotham double and Nicky Clarke to score a free header. Hopefully Morris starts :wub:

41 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

See the Pars badge Alloa have been using to promote the game? Why is it missing the wee black window in the yellow tower? My inner pedantic self is crumbling with anxiety right now. 

Anyway, the game: we should win. Hutton will not start, don't be stupid. The only way he'll start is if Murdoch gets an injury. I'd rather see us recall Cammy Gil and play him than play Hutton. 

Going for 3-0 Pars. Higginbotham double and Nicky Clarke to score a free header. Hopefully Morris starts :wub:

The badge is a 3d model so I pretty much trace it off a image. I think when I filled it in I forgot to cut out the window. :lol: I'm having a bad week. 

Fixed.

5 minutes ago, Wasperoonie said:

Re BBC Alba pic quality chat a few pages back, I got this response last week when I messaged them about it. "No plans to go HD, but most of our broadcasts are captured in HD"

Using an HD potato? 

Archived