Ayr United v Morton

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

If you're not interested, you ignore it and  don't go, it's that simple. Takes a peculiar type of sad sack or arsehole to take offence at the idea -  as is borne out on the Morton messageboard thread. Pathetic, really.

eta  -   .......and nearly as pathetic is being offended enough to bother to vote down this post....... Hi, vt!! Which are you, a sad sack or an arsehole, or did you just forget to take proof of age on Saturday?

Has The Berkeley thing not gone down well with a section of your support? 

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Who knows what their problem was, can safely say everyone who was there enjoyed it, great atmosphere and i actually want Ayr to stay up as to go back down to the hotel before the games again, would be great in the summer

I hope we stay up so you can go to The Berkeley too! No other reason!!

20 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Who knows what their problem was, can safely say everyone who was there enjoyed it, great atmosphere and i actually want Ayr to stay up as to go back down to the hotel before the games again

Jose-Mourinho-covers-his-face-640x400.jpg

Seek help. 

39 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Who knows what their problem was, can safely say everyone who was there enjoyed it, great atmosphere and i actually want Ayr to stay up as to go back down to the hotel before the games again, would be great in the summer

Who would you be watching Ayr play?

53 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

f**k up you complete arsehole

You seem tremendously upset about the whole episode; good. 

White knighting for the survival of any team on the basis of 'I went to a pub once and liked it' is absolutely tragic behaviour. Seek help. 

3 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Has The Berkeley thing not gone down well with a section of your support? 

There ain't enough of that wee collection of fandans and mood hoovers to justify calling them a "section", thankfully. Their own favoured collective term is "the clique", but personally I think "the coven" would be more appropriate for them.

Is it a regular occurrence for Morton fans to argue amongst themselves after a big win or is it only when someone is ridiculous enough to try and take on VikingTon.

We may have been pumped but this is much more entertaining.

Carry on...

39 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Is it a regular occurrence for Morton fans to argue amongst themselves after a big win competent hounding of a diddy outfit or is it only when someone is ridiculous enough to try and take on VikingTon.

52 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Well this has been interesting.

Check out the Morton forum.

It's impossible for any thread not to descend into bickering, infighting and insults.

I don't think there's been a new member of that board, apart from users creating sock puppets, in about three years.

It's fuckin' great.

Check out the Morton forum.

It's impossible for any thread not to descend into bickering, infighting and insults.

I don't think there's been a new member of that board, apart from users creating sock puppets, in about three years.

It's fuckin' great.

Linky?

Archived