Ayr United v Morton

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our away form needs to improve if we want to catch Dundee Utd. If we can do that I think we'll put up a challenge for 2nd. Slip up on Saturday and the signs may be that we can't. But man for man I think we're better, another industrious performance should see a Morton win. If only it were that easy to predict. 

I see theres a Morton supporter who runs a hotel in Ayr opening it to the Ton fans before the game on Saturday, bus of 10-12 of us heading down there early, any other Morton supporters planning on going to the hotel?

11 of us - sure I read on .org a few others as well

Notice Forrest was on the bench for you the other night?
Is he not a guaranteed starter for you boys? 

His progress seems to have stalled, along with being played as a lone striker, probably has had a very average season. Knows where the goal is, still a bit lightweight in this division but hasn't been what we have needed this season.

2 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

It says on booking.com its permenantly closed lol, find out Saturday i suppose

Hahaha, I was only joking to be honest. I'm sure it will be fine, just seems a strange choice for a football crowd. If not Smiths is just up the road. Big pub, good food and plenty of tellies for sport.

26 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Hahaha, I was only joking to be honest. I'm sure it will be fine, just seems a strange choice for a football crowd. If not Smiths is just up the road. Big pub, good food and plenty of tellies for sport.

Tell them f**k all.

Archived