Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

2 minutes ago, St00ble said:

I thought toral looked unfit. Clearly running on fumes by the second half. Once he's up to speed he'll be a cracking addition though. Hyndman looks really special.

I agree mate but it just highlights how poor our midfield have been this season. 

Sorry to say as the lad is living the dream but Hallidays days have to be numbered

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I agree mate but it just highlights how poor our midfield have been this season. 

Sorry to say as the lad is living the dream but Hallidays days have to be numbered

Absolutely. Unfortunately, despite his passionate badge kissing, I just don't think he's cut out for this level. Question marks over holt too, who was a revelation last season. The midfield needs a total revamp this coming summer, along with at least another defender and striker

1 minute ago, St00ble said:

Absolutely. Unfortunately, despite his passionate badge kissing, I just don't think he's cut out for this level. Question marks over holt too, who was a revelation last season. The midfield needs a total revamp this coming summer, along with at least another defender and striker

Wee Jason was a cut above last year. I had high hopes of him.

Just now, St00ble said:

Me n anaw. Willing to give him some more time but i fear we're finding out why hearts let him go

Sticks in my craw to agree with you...and onward to Wednesday at Tynecastle.  Have we had two away wins on the bounce yet this season?

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have no idea why the grey and green dross are so fascinated by 'us'.  Not that you're capable of answering, of course.

I'm new to this board so please enlighten me, the f**k is wrong with this chap?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Sticks in my craw to agree with you...and onward to Wednesday at Tynecastle.  Have we had two away wins on the bounce yet this season?

I don't believe so. Big run of games coming up given our pishy away form

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I read on Follow Follow recently this season he has 0 goals and 0 assists. That is quite frightening from his record last season. Taverniers lack of goals has not helped 

Holt? Aye I saw that too. He was one of our best players last season and has contributed quite literally nothing this season. Startling to say the least

Just now, St00ble said:

I'm new to this board so please enlighten me, the f**k is wrong with this chap?

Read through non-Rangers threads and you'll see some pretty good discussions.

Read our threads and you'll see angry children such as Romeo and others making a right arse of themselves.  It's a feature of P&B that sensible posters lose their sanity when they post on our threads. 

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The **** seem to be obsessed with me.

Maybe they should concentrate more on their nearly 5 year old club trying to buy players with 50 monthly payments.

Wow. And not a hint of irony either

Another frustrating performance against Rangers.
We were OK until the McDonald red, but even when we had an extra man we were tending to sit off and allow them the ball.
McDonald missed a sitter and Kiernan's challenge was verging on a red, certainly if McDonalds was.
2nd half, yet again, our bottle crashed and we allowed them far too much of the ball and didn't press enough.
Sooner or later a goal was going to come with that amount of possession and it duly did.
It really is coming down to the definition of insanity now... Doing the same thing again and again and again expecting a different outcome.
Someone posted elsewhere that we would arguably have a similar points haul just attacking them every game, which probably isn't too far from the truth.

Re The sectarianism, the loudest song of the day was the Billy boys from the south stand, make of that what you will.
The authorities have no intention in dealing with it though and sadly its just about still socially acceptable.
All the clubs have to take a bit of responsibility for continually voting down strict liability. That would soon stop it (you would think), at least inside the ground.

Archived