Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game, the majority of people from where I was sitting were not singing sectarian songs. I was sitting on the back row of the lower and as far as I saw, it wasn't the "entire end". Although I can't speak for the upper section I highly doubt every man and his dug was singing. 

13 minutes ago, DavidMccorquodale said:

I was at the game, the majority of people from where I was sitting were not singing sectarian songs. I was sitting on the back row of the lower and as far as I saw, it wasn't the "entire end". Although I can't speak for the upper section I highly doubt every man and his dug was singing. 

07-minister.jpg

1 hour ago, The Tedi said:

Sure, beating a stubborn park the bus Motherwell team twice in a week to progress in the cup and reclaim 2nd spot is pleasing, but the delight comes from tear stained post match interviews and fuds posting videos of themselves greeting at football matches alongside  people like you biting at everything and bringing up sectarianism and the like in some daft effort to console themselves.

Nae worries, buddy.  Next games is vs Hearts on Wednesday at Tynecastle.  The neutrals will be out in force and the tawdry tropes of today won't be repeated, Shirley ;)

I was also in the lower section and i could see many that were not singing sectarian songs. Not going to deny there were certain songs being sung that shouldn't and it is time the footballing authorities stopped fannying about over this issue. The police moved in and lifted one young lad. Why? There were many hundreds signing these songs why not lift more?

Rob Kiernan handed Willie Collum a large silver coin that had been thrown at him. 'Mick' McManus tried to put wee Barrie McKay through the hoardings then spat towards the Rangers support. Difficult to see who was hurting the most at the end. MCmanus , McGhee or Collum :thumsup2

Good away win that looked a million miles away when MoH got himself red carded. Had a poor view at the game but players reaction said it all. 

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I was also in the lower section and i could see many that were not singing sectarian songs. Not going to deny there were certain songs being sung that shouldn't and it is time the footballing authorities stopped fannying about over this issue. The police moved in and lifted one young lad. Why? There were many hundreds signing these songs 

At least that's something approaching honesty.

42 minutes ago, DavidMccorquodale said:

Don't waste your breath bud. None of these fuds will believe you anyway so what's the point? Let them throw their toys out the pram and have a crywank over our good result

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

No deflection.  The Rangers fans on here are reasonable, decent and honest - this is why we post on a neutral forum.

A bigger question for P&B is why we're so often castigated as drunken peadophile bigots when that is far from the case.  I actually know the answer to this.  We won comfortably today.

Had we lost this would be a very different discussion.

:lol:

Keep the persona going.  It's not sad at all. 

49 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Every Rangers match thread turns in to a mini BRALT...when we win.  What makes you diddies such poor losers?

Eh...you can't even win with dignity.  :lol:  Or singing sectarian songs.

I've already congratulated Rangers on an excellent 2nd half and well deserved win.  Now I'm going to congratulate you on inventing an online persona this wearisome and witless.

No offense but I'm not surprised you are a Rangers supporter.  You try so hard but there's just nothing about you.  You are lacking and it's ironic given the above quote that even when trolling you are so insipidly beige.

Night, night.

54 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Every Rangers match thread turns in to a mini BRALT...when we win.  What makes you diddies such poor losers?

I read the thread earlier in one go after being at the game and it is noticeable that there is no mention of any singing until Rangers go a goal up. I know from being there that there were certain songs sung from very early on.

I am pretty sure that Motherwell are on a suspended sentence for their fans behaviour and that is now the second time missiles have been thrown at Rangers players. How many more times are the authorities going to ignore this?

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I read the thread earlier in one go after being at the game and it is noticeable that there is no mention of any singing until Rangers go a goal up. I know from being there that there were certain songs sung from very early on.

I am pretty sure that Motherwell are on a suspended sentence for their fans behaviour and that is now the second time missiles have been thrown at Rangers players. How many more times are the authorities going to ignore this?

How did you rate young Hyndman today, Boab?  From what I saw he was so cool that an ice pole wouldn't have melted on his brow.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How did you rate young Hyndman today, Boab?  From what I saw he was so cool that an ice pole wouldn't have melted on his brow.

Excellent. Made a difference last week when he came on. Toral started the game well enough but tired badly in the second half. 

They improve the middle of the park by quite some distance. Shame we have absolutely no chance of keeping them. 

One problem we have is only Miller , McKay and Wallace seem to be at the same level as them or anywhere near their level. 

30 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Excellent. Made a difference last week when he came on. Toral started the game well enough but tired badly in the second half. 

They improve the middle of the park by quite some distance. Shame we have absolutely no chance of keeping them. 

One problem we have is only Miller , McKay and Wallace seem to be at the same level as them or anywhere near their level. 

I thought toral looked unfit. Clearly running on fumes by the second half. Once he's up to speed he'll be a cracking addition though. Hyndman looks really special.

Archived