Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

et tu!  Diddies adore revisionism.

No. keithgy, the moderator who responded, warned you for spamming the report function. That was the exact reason.

Still, use this to laughably deflect from the fucking scum in your support.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

No. keithgy, the moderator who responded, warned you for spamming the report function. That was the exact reason.

Time will tell, NDD.  Meanwhile the diddies have carte blanche to use tawdry sectarian terms of abuse and to call Rangers fans paedos at will and the mods sit on their hands.

Didn't see today's game, away in Vegas for the Frampton fight![emoji6] Good to see the earlier predictions on this thread coming to fruition again! Lol Mon you f*ckin mighty Gers! WATP ( wish I was a bookie on here)!!

Enjoy mate. I tried my best to get over for it but work put paid to any hopes I had. Looks fantastic.

To be fair you probably couldn't find two posters more out of touch with the Rangers support than Tedi and Kincardine.

Tedi is probably one of those weirdo types from the other end of the country that doesn't know what the songs really mean and Kincardine hasn't been to a game since 1986.

Just now, MikeyWellFan said:

To be fair you probably couldn't find two posters more out of touch with the Rangers support than Tedi and Kincardine.

Tedi is probably one of those weirdo types from the other end of the country that doesn't know what the songs really mean and Kincardine hasn't been to a game since 1986.

Oh Mikey!  I follow-followed a lot from Hackney and spent hunners of pounds each month either taking the train from Euston or flights from Heathrow.  My supporting days peaked when me wee yin was born in 1998.  That being said, I was at Ibrox when The Old Lady was shaken to her core vs Parma.  Probably the most raucous night of football imaginable:

Since then?  A game or two every other season at best.  No need for me to paint my Rangers credentials.  

Just now, The Tedi said:

Football fans in being pleased when their team wins a football game shocker.

I was a 100% spot on, you have been lashing out all over the shop since your hopeful and optimistic post before the cup tie, even here we have went from a 'undeniably fucking garbage' team to 'beaten by a better team'

Sure, beating a stubborn park the bus Motherwell team twice in a week to progress in the cup a reclaim 2nd spot is pleasing, but the delight comes from tear stained post match interviews and fuds posting videos of themselves greeting at football matches alongside  people like you biting at everything and bringing up sectarianism and the like in some daft effort to console themselves.

Rangers were undeniably fucking garbage last week, do you care to disagree?  They were better today, in the second half at least.  The insoluble mystery is solved then.

I'm only bringing up sectarianism because the entire Rangers end was repeatedly singing sectarian songs today.  If Rangers fans hadn't been signing sectarian songs I wouldn't be bringing up something that hadn't happened. 

All I'm asking is if Rangers fans are not bigoted why do you insist on singing sectarian songs?  It's a simple question.  Feel free to deflect like you always do, everyone knows what the truth is anyway.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh Mikey!  I follow-followed a lot from Hackney and spent hunners of pounds each month either taking the train from Euston or flights from Heathrow.  My supporting days peaked when me wee yin was born in 1998.  That being said, I was at Ibrox when The Old Lady was shaken to her core vs Parma.  Probably the most raucous night of football imaginable:

Since then?  A game or two every other season at best.  No need for me to paint my Rangers credentials.  

Tony Vidmar! Had forgotten all about him. 

3 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

All I'm asking is if Rangers fans are not bigoted why do you insist on singing sectarian songs?  It's a simple question.  Feel free to deflect like you always do, everyone knows what the truth is anyway.

No deflection.  The Rangers fans on here are reasonable, decent and honest - this is why we post on a neutral forum.

A bigger question for P&B is why we're so often castigated as drunken peadophile bigots when that is far from the case.  I actually know the answer to this.  We won comfortably today.

Had we lost this would be a very different discussion.

Just now, ark loyal said:

Because Rangers fans would've been nowhere near this thread?

Almost always, when we lose, you'll see the Rangers fans on here admitting our frailties. In this respect we're unfailing honest.

Almost always, when we win, the diddies spit the dummy and accuse us of being peado sectarians.  In this respect they are unfailingly predictable.

Archived