Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's embarrassing the amount of **** that belt out the "super rangers" song and then go awkwardly quiet during the "we hate Celtic..." line. Apologist fucking scumbags trying to hide their bigotry.

You're complaining about people not singing bigotry?

I don't think there was much intent from O'Halloran. People make ridiculous challenges like that and win the ball with no after thoughts quite a lot. It's still a pretty disgraceful challenge whenever it happens no matter what the outcome is, but I don't think there's much in the way of "I'll take this guy out" four minutes into the game with a challenge like that, especially knowing what follows.

11 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Why do you support Rangers, Kincardine?

Family, really.  My auld man and/or his pal took me to Ibrox from when I was wee and it just stuck.  My grandfather, too, was a bit of a bluenose though he also followed Airdrie.

I went to Fir Park a lot after we moved to Motherwell, so late 60s onward, and often went to Texaco Cup matches but never took to Motherwell in the same way as I did Rangers.

8 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

It's a shame that Mark McGhee's religious background rankles so many Rangers supporters.

What's his religious background?  Is 'being a Sellick-loving fud' now regarded as a religion?

Rankles?
All i see is Rangers fans laughing at his misery and post match comments.
He was nothing but a quivering mess last weekend and today he just claimed that Motherwell looked the more likely team to win when it was 11v11.  Outstanding observation when we only had 11 players for 3 minutes!  the man is an embarrassment to himself and your club.

^^^ Grassing, *** ****t

Didn't see today's game, away in Vegas for the Frampton fight![emoji6] Good to see the earlier predictions on this thread coming to fruition again! Lol Mon you f*ckin mighty Gers! WATP ( wish I was a bookie on here)!!

Another 3 points which were well deserved, both players deserved to be sent off. Ohalloran's tackle was pretty much a Bruce Lee kick and Mcdonald's was very late. Had some chances in first half but second half was much better, Hyndman most definitely deserved MOTM and took his goal well. We're back up to 2nd but Wednesday will be another tough game. 

1 minute ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I heard him being branded a ****** b*****d load and clear at the game today.

So did everyone watching on Sky apart from the ***s who had cotton wool in their ears. 

Archived