• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a course at Uni last week and sitting with a Mexican guy  who moved over for the course.

Taking him tonight; I wonder what he will think of the match! i'll get him pished beforehand though so that might help 

NOTE: There are no euphemisms in the above statements!

5 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

Started a course at Uni last week and sitting with a Mexican guy  who moved over for the course.

Taking him tonight; I wonder what he will think of the match! i'll get him pished beforehand though so that might help 

We need to build a wall IMO.

15 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

And he's going to pay for it!!

Does he have a trump mask and can we expect a pitch invasion protest.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Would be nice if Nick Ross started tonight. Won't happen though.

Its a sorry state of affairs when we are keeping our fingers crossed that Ross gets a start. Squad has no stand outs and is just a bit 'meh' just now.

Time to go and get the big jaiket looked oot for sitting in that phucking open air shithole of a freezer better known as Pitoddrie. Then spend 90 minutes evading the bombs fae the seagulls. 

Get tore right intae they sheep shagging conts Dundee.

Easy 3 nil. Dab relegator x 2 Haber x 1. 

41 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Time to go and get the big jaiket looked oot for sitting in that phucking open air shithole of a freezer better known as Pitoddrie. Then spend 90 minutes evading the bombs fae the seagulls. 

Get tore right intae they sheep shagging conts Dundee.

Easy 3 nil. Dab relegator x 2 Haber x 1. 

Pfft, there's gratitude for us graciously hosting a team that got bodied by St Mirren.

Archived