Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2017 at 23:08, King Dom's Moustache said:

Because the part timers were greetin like f**k about not getting tickets for Rangers away last season. It's a shambles.

A bit pathetic that they caved into some pressure from part timers.

Can't really fault our Loyalty points system.

A bit pathetic that they caved into some pressure from part timers.
Can't really fault our Loyalty points system.

Our loyalty points system worked absolutely fine. It was when folk started using the;

'oh, why should they get points for going to see Hibs away? All they're doing is filling the coffers of the other clubs, not all of us can get to away games that's no fair.'

There are people who genuinely are too thick to compute what supporting the team actually means.

Surprising that Hibs would change it off the back of that, though. I'm sure plenty of throbbers complain to Hearts about similar. Was the system you had identical to ours?

Surprising that Hibs would change it off the back of that, though. I'm sure plenty of throbbers complain to Hearts about similar. Was the system you had identical to ours?

I think so, just probably a different level of points.

It was when they started handing out points for the HSL stuff that they ruined it.

3 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I think so, just probably a different level of points.

It was when they started handing out points for the HSL stuff that they ruined it.

I see. Ours seems absolutely spot on and has been for a decade now. Genuinely can't fault it. Can any Hibs fan on your database now buy a ticket for this match, for example?

9 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Been down at easter road queuing Up since 11pm last night. Over 200 or so people here. 

Absolutely knackered but will be worth it when I get my ticket in my hands. 

cornette.png

Archived