Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Paulo :lol: 

one minute the earth is collapsing now they're back to being world beaters. Great result for hibs last night, gets the shites confidence levels right up and makes it all the Better when we turn up and beat them yet again.

Fooling nobody here. greggy.png

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Paulo :lol: 

one minute the earth is collapsing now they're back to being world beaters. Great result for hibs last night, gets the shites confidence levels right up and makes it all the Better when we turn up and beat them yet again.

Your record at Tynecastle is genuinely fearsome in fairness.

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hibernian have won 2 cup games at tynecastle in the last 5 years. Hearts have won 1. 

1 win :lol:

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Erm, well I'm not. They've beat Aberdeen. Drew with hibs and Raith.

Scottish Cup: Heart of Midlothian 1-0 Auchinleck Talbot (2012), Heart of Midlothian 1-0 Aberdeen (2016), Heart of Midlothian 4-2 Raith Rovers (2017)

League Cup: Heart of Midlothian 3-1 Livingston (2012), Heart of Midlothian 4-2 Arbroath (2015)

Challenge Cup: Heart of Midlothian 3–1 Annan Athletic (2014)

:1eye

Imagine actually counting the league cup and challenge cup as trophies :lol: 

was clearly talking about the Scottish cup m8 and you didn't beat Raith 4-2 you drew 2-2, bro. I'm also pretty sure the incredible 1-0 win over junior shite was actually before the cup final which is also clearly what I meant. Good effort though Paulo.

Erm, wins AET are the same as winning in 90 minutes. The game only technically finishes a 'draw' if it remains even at the end of the extra period.

I'll play along anyway... so what's that other win at Tynecastle you're on about in the last five years then, bud? Other than last months win over Bonnyrigg Barca, obviously.

How are Hibs likely to line up? I haven't seen much of them under Lennon. There was no room for wingers under Stubbs so I'm guessing the fact they've got Humphrey now means they play quite differently. I'm guessing they'll want him running at Sowah.

Just looking back at the Hearts team from the Tynecastle game last year. Finished the game with McGhee, Oshaniwa and Augustyn in defence. No Walker. Post-legs-gone Pallardo in midfield with a half-fit Don Cowie wide right for 80 minutes. Dauda and Reilly up front. eMlO2Ay.png  No wonder we fucked it.

It's very possible that Djoum will be the only survivor from the starting line-up. Quite a turnaround. 

How are Hibs likely to line up? I haven't seen much of them under Lennon. There was no room for wingers under Stubbs so I'm guessing the fact they've got Humphrey now means they play quite differently. I'm guessing they'll want him running at Sowah.
Just looking back at the Hearts team from the Tynecastle game last year. Finished the game with McGhee, Oshaniwa and Augustyn in defence. No Walker. Post-legs-gone Pallardo in midfield with a half-fit Don Cowie wide right for 80 minutes. Dauda and Reilly up front. eMlO2Ay.png  No wonder we fucked it.
It's very possible that Djoum will be the only survivor from the starting line-up, which is quite a turnaround. 

I think we'll go

Marciano; Gray, McGregor, Fontaine, Stevenson; McGinn, Fyvie, Bartley; Humphrey, Cummings, Boyle/Keatings.

Not much change from our side last year in all honesty, still the same core group of players bar the keeper, Henderson & Stokes.

Archived