Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Not every supporter has watched their team dump their rivals out after being 2 Down away from home with 10 to go then winning the replay followed by beating the most despised side in the country in the last minute ending 114 years of taunts and misery before running on the pitch and smacking a few **** about, m8.

Not every supporter sees their team decimate their rivals 4-0 in a semi-final and 5-1 in a final within six years of each other.

Mate.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

They wouldn't have waited 114 years and wouldn't run on the pitch to batter the opposition because they are shitebags x 

Surely waiting well over a century to win it isn't something worth gloating about, man. :D

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

They wouldn't have waited 114 years and wouldn't run on the pitch to batter the opposition because they are shitebags x 

My point is both wins obviously hold a special place in both sets of fans minds and the arguement over which is better is just something that could go on till the end of time really . I mean look at us and ra selik , played in countless cup finals yet Celtic fans still brag about the one they won 7-1 back in the 50's . Not that I have an issue with that , just feel it pales into significance when compared to our incredible ramsden cup final victory last season 

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

My point is both wins obviously hold a special place in both sets of fans minds and the arguement over which is better is just something that could go on till the end of time really . I mean look at us and ra selik , played in countless cup finals yet Celtic fans still brag about the one they won 7-1 back in the 50's . Not that I have an issue with that , just feel it pales into significance when compared to our incredible ramsden cup final victory last season 

Your first is always special.

Fair play to Hearts tonight. To play against a team as good as Hibs you really have to earn it. I think I can honestly say that Hearts earned that privilege tonight. A team that that seldom gets past the first round have put in one hell of a shift tonight and look what's happened, they get crack at the Holders Hibernian. A side that's more familiar with the latter stages of cup competitions. If anyone says that the "romance of the cup" is dead then you get yourself along to Tyncastle as there are eleven players their tonight that beg to differ.

Fantastic.

7 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Fair play to Hearts tonight. To play against a team as good as Hibs you really have to earn it. I think I can honestly say that Hearts earned that privilege tonight. A team that that seldom gets past the first round have put in one hell of a shift tonight and look what's happened, they get crack at the Holders Hibernian. A side that's more familiar with the latter stages of cup competitions. If anyone says that the "romance of the cup" is dead then you get yourself along to Tyncastle as there are eleven players their tonight that beg to differ.

Fantastic.

That relegation party feeling is back.

Archived